Trump’s Social Media Company to Start Trading Under ‘DJT’ Tomorrow, Expected to Earn Him Billions

Liberals push President Trump off Twitter.

President Trump Starts Truth Social.

Liberals lose control of Twitter to Elon Musk.

President Trump sells Truth Social and makes back every dime Liberals have cost him in the last seven years.

That has to chap leftist asses everywhere. 🤣
I sure hope you are buying Trump's stock. Put your money where your mouthis.
Tell us all how many shares and at what price.

Trump was a builder and a businessman before he was a politician. Biden was always a politician. The difference is that Trump will find a way to make money and Biden will find a way to steal it.

Trump's net worth TRIPLES in one day.

Libtards are crying so hard they're worried about that boat that hit the bridge in Baltimore floating away due to high water.

I sure hope you are buying Trump's stock. Put your money where your mouthis.
Tell us all how many shares and at what price.
/——/ I posted my shares of DWAC and DWACW now DJT and DJTWW two days ago. Go look it up yourself. I’m up about $60k YTD. Even more counting 2023.
Thanks for asking.

Trump was a builder and a businessman before he was a politician. Biden was always a politician. The difference is that Trump will find a way to make money and Biden will find a way to steal it.
Talk to p[eople who have done business with Trump. He has stiffed more business partners than any other businessman. He is not a good businessman. He is a thug. He uses his thuggery to force his business just like he is in politics.

/——/ I posted my shares of DWAC and DWACW now DJT and DJTWW two days ago. Go look it up yourself. I’m up about $60k YTD. Even more counting 2023.
Thanks for asking.
I assume you included your buy in price and number of shares.
I will be happy to keep the message board informed how you are doing over the next few months.

If you estimate the same type social media business and compare them to get an idea of worth....like a twitter, it should give an idea of worth for truth social....

Today, Twitter is worth about $32 billion with about 320 million users. So each user could be valued at $100 bucks...

Truth Social is estimated to have anywhere from 550,000 users to up to 2 million users..... Truth Social does not report how many users they have so these are educated people in the field guessing....take that, for what it is worth...

So let's use the higher 2 million users times the $100 bucks each just to evaluate one aspect that we can...and compare...

That means if there are only 2 million users, then at $100 each, that would be a value of $200 million, much lower than the low estimate of the $3 billion claimed.

Of course there are more things involved in the value than just that....but it does not seem like this stock is going to be a money maker for anyone but trump and the initial handful.... I'd be wary

Last edited:
I assume you included your buy in price and number of shares.
I will be happy to keep the message board informed how you are doing over the next few months.
/—-/ I traded in and out, took profit, bought on the dips, wrote covered calls, and cash secured puts since 2023. If you want to track my success, be my guest.

/—-/ I traded in and out, took profit, bought on the dips, wrote covered calls, and cash secured puts since 2023. If you want to track my success, be my guest.
You are so full of bullshit. You were scared I would track the stock worth over the next few months. and make you look bad.
You never bought squat.

You are so full of bullshit. You were scared I would track the stock worth over the next few months. and make you look bad.
You never bought squat.
/——/ This is a screenshot of my taxable account taken this morning. I began with DWAC and the Warrants DWACW in 2023. They converted to DJT and DJTWW last Tuesday.
Trade price is my latest purchase price, Mark is the current price. I also have 300 shares in my IRA with a purchase price of $45.52. As soon as the options open on DJT, I’ll trade weekly Covered Calls, and cash secured Puts but that extra profit will only confuse you. So I’ll keep it simple for you. Track away. You may now apologize for calling me a liar.

1711619260705.png

/——/ This is a screenshot of my taxable account taken this morning. I began with DWAC and the Warrants DWACW in 2023. They converted to DJT and DJTWW last Tuesday.
Trade price is my latest purchase price, Mark is the current price. I also have 300 shares in my IRA with a purchase price of $45.52. As soon as the options open on DJT, I’ll trade weekly Covered Calls, and cash secured Puts but that extra profit will only confuse you. So I’ll keep it simple for you. Track away. You may now apologize for calling me a liar.

View attachment 923508
I am impressed. I do apologize.Those two have been your best performing stocks in your portfolio. I will track and see how you do. If they continue to grow, I will apologize to you. If they tank, it is up to you how you will respond.
Are you a day trader. You are active in manageing your own portfolio.
The majority of my portfolio is managed, so I am not an active trader.

I am impressed. I do apologize.Those two have been your best performing stocks in your portfolio. I will track and see how you do. If they continue to grow, I will apologize to you. If they tank, it is up to you how you will respond.
Are you a day trader. You are active in manageing your own portfolio.
The majority of my portfolio is managed, so I am not an active trader.
/—-/ Thanks for a respectful reply. I never let anyone manage my money. No one cares more about my financial security than I do. I do my homework and make my own decisions.
I wrote 13 covered call contracts expiring today for $1,000. I’ll see what happens on Monday.
Happy Easter

If you estimate the same type social media business and compare them to get an idea of worth....like a twitter, it should give an idea of worth for truth social....

Today, Twitter is worth about $32 billion with about 320 million users. So each user could be valued at $100 bucks...

Truth Social is estimated to have anywhere from 550,000 users to up to 2 million users..... Truth Social does not report how many users they have so these are educated people in the field guessing....take that, for what it is worth...

So let's use the higher 2 million users times the $100 bucks each just to evaluate one aspect that we can...and compare...

That means if there are only 2 million users, then at $100 each, that would be a value of $200 million, much lower than the low estimate of the $3 billion claimed.

Of course there are more things involved in the value than just that....but it does not seem like this stock is going to be a money maker for anyone but trump and the initial handful.... I'd be wary
Except...TS has negative EBITDA and was not growing. Unless they had some sort of equity issuance (I don't see how they could get debt), they are burning through their cash and should have little left at this point. The 10K will be very interesting. I would if they try to delay submitting it.

CNBC views it as a meme stock.

Except...TS has negative EBITDA and was not growing. Unless they had some sort of equity issuance (I don't see how they could get debt), they are burning through their cash and should have little left at this point. The 10K will be very interesting. I would if they try to delay submitting it.

CNBC views it as a meme stock.
/——/ I don’t think left wing CNBC will ever give any positive feedback on DJT. I could be wrong…

Forum List

Back