Another republican too eager to kill

This is appalling. She could (and should) have taken the dog to a no kill shelter.

She did it because she “never liked the dog”
coming from a person that has no problem with the murder of children or supports the castration, sterilization and genital mutilation of children what you say doesnt mean shit,,

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
^^^Soft handed city slicker outsources his killin'.

Some dogs ain't bred to be pets.

That's just the way of things.

I have more respect for someone willing to do it themselves than outsource it to someone else.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

^^^Says the guy screaming "Death to the Jews!".

^^^Soft handed city slicker outsources his killin'.

Some dogs ain't bred to be pets.

That's just the way of things.

I have more respect for someone willing to do it themselves than outsource it to someone else.
YOu have no idea who I am, Son.

You, Meister, are in the process of defending a woman who has a real stroke of cruelty. In our family, the sisters or the daughter who have disciplined her physically., You don't hurt anything out of spite unless you want it visited on you.
Perhaps you would wait until that dog bites another person and you being open for a lawsuit.
Or, a family member gets bit in the face.
There probably was a good reason for her to put the dog down other than being a cruel
republican. :rolleyes-41:
Sheesh

Working dogs: everything from foxhounds, coon hounds, bird dogs, police dogs, therapy dogs, guide dogs, and circus dogs (I'm sure there's many more). The cool thing is that dogs really enjoy doing their jobs. My cats, not so much.

Working dogs: everything from foxhounds, coon hounds, bird dogs, police dogs, therapy dogs, guide dogs, and circus dogs (I'm sure there's many more). The cool thing is that dogs really enjoy doing their jobs. My cats, not so much.
are you saying cats are assholes??

YOu have no idea who I am, Son.
I just told you exactly who you are.

A weak, soft handed, urban liberal pussy... Spending all your time crying and bellyachin'.

You ain't fooling nobody with your "you don't know who I am". Pshaw.

I don't care who you are.

My impressions of you come 100% from what you type on these pages.

Forum List

Back