Another republican too eager to kill

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

You people? Go fuck yourself Crapitus.

This was not a family pet. This animal was intended to be a working dog. While I would prefer she had attempted to re-home the animal, if it had not been socialized, that might not have been a reasonable option.

I care very highly for my animals, but they’re pets, not working dogs. Working animals are a very different thing.
If a dog isn't 'socialized' by 14 months of age...

My son had a dog that was untrainable and was given back to the shelter.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

Pure psychopathy.
mmmph,

That is pretty awful.

. . it could be worse.

Look on the bright side. . its not like she killed a little baby who hadn't yet taken its first breath?

:dunno:

Pure psychopathy.
The Putin funded Pedo Lincoln Project said…

The Putin funded Pedo Lincoln Project said…
642o5y.jpg

Pure psychopathy.
how is what she did different than taking it to the vet and letting him give it a shot??

mmmph,

That is pretty awful.

. . it could be worse.

Look on the bright side. . its not like she killed a little baby who hadn't yet taken its first breath?

:dunno:
1714151284769.png

. . . so are we all to make the assumption from this reaction, that you feel killing pets is a worse crime than killing humans?

🤔

Why am I not shocked by this revelation?

Pure psychopathy.

Pure MAGA logic and action.

Forum List

Back