Do we need Satanism?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
After reading all these pro-posts about religion, I have decided to pose a more radical look on the issue. Do we need Satanism?

Think about this logical statement. "If Satanism is a religion, and you believe we need religion, then are you not in support of keeping Satanism because we need it??"

This seems illogical on the surface to some. But is not to others. Thus, it is best to delve deeper into the fine particulars on the matter,

Are you in favor of keeping all religion. How about some religion? Or is it that you are in favor of keeping only YOUR religion? Your choice makes a fine difference between accepting and rejecting the above hypothesis.

Thus let us be more specific next time when we ask "Do we need religion?". Which religion. All religion, some religion? The religions you can tolerate? Tell me, do you support Satanism as much as you support your own beliefs? Is that not a conflict of interests if you are a Christian? I am only asking out of curiousity..

After reading all these pro-posts about religion, I have decided to pose a more radical look on the issue. Do we need Satanism?

Think about this logical statement. "If Satanism is a religion, and you believe we need religion, then are you not in support of keeping Satanism because we need it??"

This seems illogical on the surface to some. But is not to others. Thus, it is best to delve deeper into the fine particulars on the matter,

Are you in favor of keeping all religion. How about some religion? Or is it that you are in favor of keeping only YOUR religion? Your choice makes a fine difference between accepting and rejecting the above hypothesis.

Thus let us be more specific next time when we ask "Do we need religion?". Which religion. All religion, some religion? The religions you can tolerate? Tell me, do you support Satanism as much as you support your own beliefs? Is that not a conflict of interests if you are a Christian? I am only asking out of curiousity..

Without evil in this world, there would be no reason to live here. The biggest challenge in life, in God's master plan is to test our will against all that is evil. As far as practicing it, I believe there are those who are predisposed to choosing that lifestyle and become hosts to Satan. I have no idea if it were meant that they dive in head first to such depravity and temptation, but I am absolutely certain that without these people, we would have no challenges.

Earth is not paradise in the making, it's hell surrounded by whatever perception of paradise we can make of it. True paradise does not exist in a physical form. Finding providence requires that we are met with serious challenges and temptations, hoping to come out of such experiences more knowledgable and with a greater degree of wisdom each time until the end of our time.

Anne Marie

There are many stories about people who began the practice of Wicka. Its a worship of nature and in yielding forces of nature to come to a greater realization of life. I don't know that it's entirely bad except that only a few people have the ability to recognize bad from evil coming into our plain while practicing this. I highly suggest not to do this, along with using oracles or anything that has been known to tap into the spiritual realm because in doing so, you are unleashing forces that are beyond our power to extinquish or send back without the help of Jesus Christ and divine intervention. And even then, there is the lingering residual of what one might have experienced. It can always come back. Dont surround yourself with evil.

Scripture tells us that Satan was a fallen angel, and that angels are not human beings or spirits but of another class altogether given a great deal of power to manipulate the forces which regulate our lives, but only as messengers, and as healers at the command of God and God's communion. Fallen angels, as is versed in Genesis were condemned to live out their existence in a specific place on earth, still in spirit form until the end of our existence. These spirits encompass much that is evil on earth. They are not human spirits but can be summoned by human beings through various oracles and chants and metaphysical ritual. Don't do this either. The rush you might get from seeing something like this, might actually destroy your life. Seriously.

Anne Marie

Religions. What a mess. I won't deny that our "spiritual" aspect is as important as our physical, and intellectual so that sort of puts me, under duress, into the pro religion camp. But Satanism? It seems to me that Satanism is founded in reaction to a religion that at least professes good. Some Satanists are just hedonists, little more than animals. Some of them claim, fairly, that they are founded in pre christian beliefs and paganism, and that they're not evil, but if that's the case, I think it would be best it they dropped the association with the name of the most foul character ever developed in our little human pantheon.
So my answers to your questions are:
I am in favor of religious freedom, and insofar as I do believe we have a spiritual aspect that must be cultivated, and as this is the job of the secular organizations we call religions, we have to keep them. My biggest complaint is that if Americans had spent as much time cultivating their intellectual aspects as their spiritual, much of the nonsense in religion would have fallen away years ago.
I must tolerate all religions until they precipitate a direct physical conflict.
Again, politically I support religious freedom and politically view them all as equal.
I am not a christian, so other than what's above, and particularly in light of what I know of christians, I have no special problem with Satanists.

Last edited:
There are many stories about people who began the practice of Wicka.

wtf is 'wicka'?

Its a worship of nature and in yielding forces of nature to come to a greater realization of life.

So, it's like Wicca for retards?

I don't know that it's entirely bad except that only a few people have the ability to recognize bad from evil

wtf?! :eusa_eh:

coming into our plain while practicing this. I highly suggest not to do this, along with using oracles or anything that has been known to tap into the spiritual realm because in doing so, you are unleashing forces that are beyond our power to extinquish

:lol:

or send back without the help of Jesus Christ and divine intervention

You're an idiot for so many reasons

according to the bible, witchcraft = one-way ticket to being murdered and going to hell

And even then, there is the lingering residual of what one might have experienced. It can always come back.

So jesus and the holy spirit are fucking weak?

Scripture tells us that Satan was a fallen angel,

Was? They let him back into heaven?

and that angels are not human beings or spirits but of another class altogether given a great deal of power to manipulate the forces which regulate our lives, but only as messengers, and as healers at the command of God and God's communion.

angel literally means 'messenger'. Humans can be angels, and not all of the heavenly hosts are angels

Fallen angels, as is versed in Genesis were condemned to live out their existence in a specific place on earth, still in spirit form until the end of our existence. These spirits encompass much that is evil on earth. They are not human spirits but can be summoned by human beings through various oracles and chants and metaphysical ritual. Don't do this either.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The rush you might get from seeing something like this, might actually destroy your life. Seriously.

I wish I were more awake so I could laugh more heartily

Religions. What a mess. I won't deny that our "spiritual" aspect is as important as our physical, and intellectual so that sort of puts me, under duress, into the pro religion camp. But Satanism? It seems to me that Satanism is founded in reaction to a religion that at least professes good.

Lucifer is more moral than El, as I have demonstrated many times before

Some Satanists are just hedonists,

atheistic satanism; see Levay

I don't think that is a particularly logical statement at all to be honest. I need food to live, but I can live without herring (a particular food). Or in this case, I can live without red herring. :tongue:

Without Satan, we wouldn't have such great fun movies like "The Exorcist,"...

I think that since the antagonist, Pazuzu, wasn't a minion of Satan, rather himself the son of an altogether different God, that the christianity was just the setting. He was using catholic beliefs and language to attack a catholic. They should do more movies where it's Pazuzu vs. a Daoist Priest, or an Imam. The Pazuzu vs. the baptists could be a Jerry Bruckheimer flick, with gunplay and car chases and explosions. Lots of explosions.

sid, stfu, you're killing all the threads with your bs platitudes! :D

lol. Scared you might learn something, Al? :eusa_angel:

Anne Marie ;)

Yeah, that you believe in witchcraft, sidney. You gotta admit, sounds an awful lot like superstition, and you know what Stevie Wonder had to say about that:

"When you believe in things,
That you don't understand,
And you suffer...
Superstition ain't the way!"

sid, stfu, you're killing all the threads with your bs platitudes! :D

lol. Scared you might learn something, Al? :eusa_angel:

Anne Marie ;)

Yeah, that you believe in witchcraft, sidney. You gotta admit, sounds an awful lot like superstition, and you know what Stevie Wonder had to say about that:

"When you believe in things,
That you don't understand,
And you suffer...
Superstition ain't the way!"

Hi Colorado,

Well, I know it sounds ridiculous but evil does indeed exist in this life. I stay as far from it as possible, which begs the question how I manage to post with the likes of Al and JB. Lmao!

Anne Marie

You know............the only difference between "magic" and "miracles" is the way that they are applied.

Same thing for technology. Depending on how you use something depends on if it's considered "good" or "evil". Need a reference? Look up Alfred Nobel and the Nobel Prize. Dynamite was invented so the miners could be safer, but, someone weaponized it, and turned it into bombs, which is why Nobel started the Peace Prize. Bombs are "evil", but dynamite (if used properly) is good.

As far as The SaTan? Might wanna whip out a Torah scroll, as the Catholic church has kinda screwed up what hell really is. It's a place of fire (because that is the only way souls can be refined to be allowed back into Heaven), which purifies your soul. And........the SaTan isn't so much an adversary of God as he is God's Prosecutor. If you do something wrong, the Angel of Death (i.e. the SaTan), goes and lets God know what your omission was, and starts to talk about prosecuting you for it, of which, the end result is dying.

Additionally...........nobody goes there for "eternity". That also is a myth made up by the Catholic church to fill pews. Why is this wrong? Simple.......the only Eternal Thing is God. It also states that our souls are small pieces of God that He carved off of Himself with the blade of self will, which means that since we have a beginning, we can be forever (John 3:16), but, because no person can be God, we are not eternal. Besides, would a loving Creator put you in hell before you're born? That is the only way you could be in hell forever. The Catholics screwed up a lot when they sacked Jerusalem and started to take over Christianity.

I personally don't have any need for Satanism. But I don't have any need for baseball either.

Forum List

Back