Another republican too eager to kill

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

Pure psychopathy.

I’ll wait for you to add the rest of the story…it’s in the article you linked. Go ahead and post the full context….

Pure psychopathy.
Your leader eats dogs. /end thread

Pure psychopathy.
This has to be incorrect... Right?

From your link.....

She added, a tale of it attacking a neighbor's chicken while "the picture of pure joy," then recalled, “[She] whipped around to bite me."

“At that moment, I realized I had to put her down,” she wrote, before describing how she did it in a gravel pit....

Seems like the dog had some issues, I once had a dog that turned against the family and we had it put down.
Better to be proactive than reactive.

Meh, in my youth it was not at all unusual for "hunting dogs that didn't hunt" to be dispatched by their owners.

That said it's certainly nothing I would brag on as it's also a reflection on the trainer. It's just something they did and moved on.
Things are different these days, and she don't live in backwoods Appalachia.

Forum List

Back