Another republican too eager to kill

Things are different these days, and she don't live in backwoods Appalachia.
These days? A bad dog is the same wherever one lives.

I guess you have never been around real hunting dogs....They reside in a kennel and not inside with the owner....They have a job to do and if they won't do it....Oh well.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
Rawstory? Really? Did you downgrade from MSNBC?

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

Pure psychopathy.
Rawstory? Seriously?

I had an ex-wife that took our beloved dog to a professional trainer dog school. She came home one day and said "Peanut isn't going back to that school anymore, Today the trainer lifted him up by his choke chain and swung him around." It must've been bad as she was practically in tears telling me about it.

We found out years later that he had been born deaf.

Wow!!!!! Crep is in the process of spinning a yarn. :rolleyes-41:
You, Meister, are in the process of defending a woman who has a real stroke of cruelty. In our family, the sisters or the daughter who have disciplined her physically., You don't hurt anything out of spite unless you want it visited on you.

Pure psychopathy.
That’s one sick bitch

Why would the article bring up something so nonsensical by saying Trump hates and fears dogs. There has never been any mention of that, ever. May as well say Trump hates and fears cats. Trump hates and fears parakeets.

This was not a family pet. This animal was intended to be a working dog. While I would prefer she had attempted to re-home the animal, if it had not been socialized, that might not have been a reasonable option.

I care very highly for my animals, but they’re pets, not working dogs. Working animals are a very different thing.

This was not a family pet. This animal was intended to be a working dog. While I would prefer she had attempted to re-home the animal, if it had not been socialized, that might not have been a reasonable option.

I care very highly for my animals, but they’re pets, not working dogs. Working animals are a very different thing.

Yeah, in this thread we find out who knows absolutely jack and shit about working dogs.

Forum List

Back