Another republican too eager to kill

You still haven't answered my questions. That shows me I'm right.
As far as cruelty, yes, it is. They could take the dog to an animal shelter. Have you watched the old Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris? There is an early episode, I think in the first year, where a dog was put in a duffle bag and a hunter threw the dog into a lake from a bridge. At the end, they found the guy who did it and asked why he did it. The answer was that he was for going hunting and to locate the bird he shot. But, he said the dog didn't do it and so he was getting rid of it. That was in 1992 in Texas. Farming, hunting, things were and still may be different on farms or hunters that live in the woods or sticks. Not everyone thinks like we do about animals. Heck, we eat cows, chickens and other animals for food. There are people that complain about that too and want us to eat bugs. How do you think bugs feel when you show superiority leadership splatting them on your windshields?

I do know she would be great for the country to make America great again. Along with Trump as well.
America has always been great and a misguided person like her would only help destroy our nation. And as I already told you your extraneous questions and stance on this woman are RIDICULOUS.And the people who are moving in that state are from Guatemala , the Philippines and Mexico. Won't be a red state much longer , people are wising up.

America has always been great and a misguided person like her would only help destroy our nation. And as I already told you your extraneous questions and stance on this woman are RIDICULOUS.And the people who are moving in that state are from Guatemala , the Philippines and Mexico. Won't be a red state much longer , people are wising up.
Your last sentence is ridiculous. Honestly. Depends what people are misguiding on. Take Trump. He is certainly misguided the way he attacked women personally with his words during the campaign in 2016. Yet, he won and the country and world were much better off than with Obama, Hillary or Biden. Things like personal morality and opinions are really not what to look for. That can be misleading as it was with Trump. Same would be with Hoem. South Dakota is a much better place to live than California, New York or any Blue State or city. By the way, I was born in Deadwood, SD.

So, let me get this straight: your logic is that if we don't elect your guy, the world ends?

Talk about minimum effort. :rolleyes: Are you sure you're not a democrat?
Pretty much! 4 more years of Biden and what will we have? I'm sure Russia wouldn't mind throwing a nuke at this point. North Korea or Iran for sure! Iran won't hesitate when they get a nuke. And, Biden is helping them giving them the money to do so. Why would you think this won't happen with Biden and his handlers running things?

Pretty much! 4 more years of Biden and what will we have? I'm sure Russia wouldn't mind throwing a nuke at this point. North Korea or Iran for sure! Iran won't hesitate when they get a nuke. And, Biden is helping them giving them the money to do so. Why would you think this won't happen with Biden and his handlers running things?
Because I'm not a fucking alarmist mental patient. :rolleyes:

Your last sentence is ridiculous. Honestly. Depends what people are misguiding on. Take Trump. He is certainly misguided the way he attacked women personally with his words during the campaign in 2016. Yet, he won and the country and world were much better off than with Obama, Hillary or Biden. Things like personal morality and opinions are really not what to look for. That can be misleading as it was with Trump. Same would be with Hoem. South Dakota is a much better place to live than California, New York or any Blue State or city. By the way, I was born in Deadwood, SD.
I enjoy visiting there , Mt. Rushmore, the Black Hills , Wall Drug and the Badlands. But wouldn't want to live there. On one trip we went to Devils Tower in the morning and thought it would be nice to see Mount Rushmore in the evening , we took what started out as a two lane paved highway to cut across country. That was a mistake but an incredible adventure too.it got smaller and smaller and ended up being a lumbering road going up and down the mountains sideways and fording small streams ( had a Ford Pinto at the time , so that was risky ) finally we were going over one of the biggest mountains and I toldy buddy I had to pee. We stopped , enjoyed the view and then we noticed our in the middle of nowhere the ground was littered with petrified wood so we loaded up the trunk with some samples. Later we realized that was probably illegal but hey who missed them there. Only some bears or deer. We forded a last stream and ended up on the highway to Mount Rushmore. Much to our relief , for a time there we weren't sure we'd get out of there alive. Have a good evening.

I enjoy visiting there , Mt. Rushmore, the Black Hills , Wall Drug and the Badlands. But wouldn't want to live there. On one trip we went to Devils Tower in the morning and thought it would be nice to see Mount Rushmore in the evening , we took what started out as a two lane paved highway to cut across country. That was a mistake but an incredible adventure too.it got smaller and smaller and ended up being a lumbering road going up and down the mountains sideways and fording small streams ( had a Ford Pinto at the time , so that was risky ) finally we were going over one of the biggest mountains and I toldy buddy I had to pee. We stopped , enjoyed the view and then we noticed our in the middle of nowhere the ground was littered with petrified wood so we loaded up the trunk with some samples. Later we realized that was probably illegal but hey who missed them there. Only some bears or deer. We forded a last stream and ended up on the highway to Mount Rushmore. Much to our relief , for a time there we weren't sure we'd get out of there alive. Have a good evening.
Sounds like you went there decades ago. There are some roads in the western part that aren't well paved and would take a long time. Staying on the main roads is a much better one. The road from Deadwood to Mt Rushmore is a great scenic drive too.

Maybe if Governor Noem could explain in a language a puppy would understand that it is OK for her to go out and kill innocent pheasants but if I catch you killing chickens, I am going to take you to the gravel pit and blow your fucking brains out.

Last edited:
Maybe if Governor Noem could explain in a language a puppy would understand that it is OK for her to go out and kill innocent pheasants but if I catch you killing chickens, I am going to take you to the gravel pit and blow your fucking brains out.
The woman is to blame , didn't train the dog properly.. Doesn't deserve to have one , shouldn't be allowed to have one.

Forum List

Back