ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

That's what I was asking, they can't articulate it. :dunno:

More lawfare by the Bolsheviks. They have no issue abusing and bastardizing the judicial system to seize and keep power.
I've already articulated it. Stupid criminals are still criminals.

One more time. If the election went back to the state legislature and it changed the results those electors would be legal. They need to be there when an election is challenged. The winners electors do the voting. The others do nothing. They are of no harm to anyone.
Too late.

The electors can't be changed after the safe harbor date. See Bush v Gore.

As for your claim that they were "no harm", the Eastman memos blow that assertion up since the plan was to use them to deprive several states of their duly elected votes.

I know what it is. You have nothing of value to offer, as usual.
Then why did you lie?

Oh yeah. That's what sealions do. They can't even help it.

And I answered your question. If I have nothing to offer, that is just saying your question was worthless and in bad faith.

Nice work.

Too late.

The electors can't be changed after the safe harbor date. See Bush v Gore.

As for your claim that they were "no harm", the Eastman memos blow that assertion up since the plan was to use them to deprive several states of their duly elected votes.
Could Eastman do it without the State legislature? The answer is no. No crime was committed, those people were exercising their rights. That is all.

Then why did you lie?

Oh yeah. That's what sealions do. They can't even help it.

And I answered your question. If I have nothing to offer, that is just saying your question was worthless and in bad faith.

Nice work.

Where did I lie? That's what you assholes do, everyday, in order to protect your corrupt and fascist cult.

Stil no explanation or answers, oh yeah, that's what sea lions do, they can't even help it.

Corrupt fool.

Could Eastman do it without the State legislature? The answer is no. No crime was committed, those people were exercising their rights. That is all.
The Eastman memo says yes.

There is no constitutional right to defraud the government and overturn an election.

Does Eastman make the laws now? They defrauded no one.
No, Eastman breaks the laws and his memo details how.

They attempted to defraud the government by claiming they were the duly appointed electors. They weren't.

No, Eastman breaks the laws and his memo details how.

They attempted to defraud the government by claiming they were the duly appointed electors. They weren't.
They were duly appointed by the people who picked them. They needed their candidate to be declared the winner. That did not happen. There is no crime.

They were duly appointed by the people who picked them. They needed their candidate to be declared the winner. That did not happen. There is no crime.
Since their candidate wasn't declared the winner, they weren't duly appointed.

But they claimed to be and they attempted to use this false claim to get Trump in office. That's called fraud.

Since their candidate wasn't declared the winner, they weren't duly appointed.

But they claimed to be and they attempted to use this false claim to get Trump in office. That's called fraud.
Were they in DC at the certification?

Forum List

Back