Zone1 What good is diversity?

Those who claim do want diversity do not like diversity of opinion. They think expressing the assertions of heriditarianism and race realism is hate speech, and they want hate speech to be outlawed.

The Harvard Crimson claims to desire diversity. When Claudine Gay was chosen as the next President of Harvard, writers for The Harvard Crimson praised the decision. The comment sections filled up with comments claiming that Gay was an unqualified beneficiary of affirmative action. Two days later, all the negative comments had been removed.
What is race realism? Are you a follower of Jared Taylor?

What is race realism? Are you a follower of Jared Taylor?

Race realism is the belief that the races differ innately in average ability levels and behavior important to the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations, and that these are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Jared Taylor and I like each other, but I am not a spokesman for him. Be assured, he does not consider me to be a spokesman.

His concern is what he calls "white advocacy." He has not quite said so, but that implies to me that white Gentiles should be discriminated in favor of in university admissions and hiring decisions.

I see white advocacy as affirmative action for white Gentiles. I am opposed to affirmative action on behalf of any race, including my own.

Race realism is the belief that the races differ innately in average ability levels and behavior important to the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations, and that these are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Jared Taylor and I like each other, but I am not a spokesman for him. Be assured, he does not consider me to be a spokesman.

His concern is what he calls "white advocacy." He has not quite said so, but that implies to me that white Gentiles should be discriminated in favor of in university admissions and hiring decisions.

I see white advocacy as affirmative action for white Gentiles. I am opposed to affirmative action on behalf of any race, including my own.
Race realism is RACISM. Period. Thank you for your response though.

Liberals believe in diversity only people who think like they do
That is not true of all liberals. I am liberal on economic and environmental issues. It is true of anti racists.

Whites of European descent have colonized, enslaved, genocided and terrorized most of the non-White peoples on earth in a very UNCIVILZED way for hundreds of years.
There. I fixed your post for you. :highfive:
Whites of European descent have created the most affluent, the most advanced, and the most humane civilization in history. That is why third world people risk their lives to move to Western Europe, the United States, and Canada.

Whites of European descent have created the most affluent, the most advanced, and the most humane civilization in history. That is why third world people risk their lives to move to Western Europe, the United States, and Canada.
Notice how few Americans are immigrating to africa or china

I believe a company's workforce should mirror the population of the country it is located in. Therefore, a company in the USA should have a workforce that is 15% African-American. 15% of CEOs should be African-American. Also, 15% of billionaires should be African-American.
By the same token, since Whites are about 65% to 70% of the US population, they should be 65% to 70% of the prison inmates in our prisons.
:113:
I think a company's workforce should consist of the best and most qualified people it can hire regardless of their race, religion or sex.

Notice how few Americans are immigrating to africa or china
From the death of Mao Tse Tung, in September 9, 1976, to the Tiananmen Square Massacre in June 4, 1989, I wanted to move to China myself. I love the Chinese people and Chinese culture.

GoddessofDemocracy.jpg

Since the Tiananmen Square Massacre China has evolved in directions I dislike. Nevertheless, I think China will dominate the world by the end of this century, if not sooner. I hope that by the time that happens, the mainland will have adopted a democratic government. The success of democracy in Taiwan tells me that democracy would work well on the mainland.

I enjoy dining at ethnic restaurants, shopping at ethnic stores, and attending ethnic festivals. Those who do not enjoy that sort of things should not be pressured to experience it.

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Those who prefer to date and marry Americans should be encouraged to do so.

If you visit the office building of a leading corporation, like Microsoft, you will see that many of the employees were born in other countries, and speak English as a second language. Nevertheless, they speak it fluently.

Winning corporations do not have outreach programs to attract a work force that "looks like America." (Corporations who were extorted to have programs like that following the George Floyd riots are phasing them out along with the jobs of those hired because of them.)

Leading corporations hire the most capable professionals and managers in the world and pay them what they need to pay them in order to attract them.

I believe that diversity is only acceptable when there is no diversity of merit. In the past in the United States many corporations only hired white male Gentiles for well paying jobs. These missed talented people, especially Jews and Orientals.

I do not believe that any organization benefits by lowering standards to hire politically favored minorities. I believe that corporations that hire on the basis of merit, qualifications, and excellence out perform those who try to achieve diversity, equity, and inclusion.

What do you think?

Diversity is a two way thing. It can be good and it can be bad.

Take a country like China or Japan, you have a lot of people who look the same and eat the same and do the same thing. It can be boring (like China) or it can be interesting (like Japan). Culture can be interesting or it can get destroyed by technology.

Food, as you've said, can be better with diversity. In the UK you literally have dishes that have Indian flavor and influence, but for a British customer, and so it all changes.

Culture stagnates if it stays the same, adding better things and taking out worse things can better, or it can be worse, you can have a situation where the best things get ignored.

From the death of Mao Tse Tung, in September 9, 1976, to the Tiananmen Square Massacre in June 4, 1989, I wanted to move to China myself. I love the Chinese people and Chinese culture.

View attachment 770210

Since the Tiananmen Square Massacre China has evolved in directions I dislike. Nevertheless, I think China will dominate the world by the end of this century, if not sooner. I hope that by the time that happens, the mainland will have adopted a democratic government. The success of democracy in Taiwan tells me that democracy would work well on the mainland.

Problem with China is that China is destroying China. The one child policy is going to see China have a HUGE pension and healthcare bill, without the people to earn the money to pay for it without HUGE taxes. Their demographics are so skewed right now.
The corruption is huge, the military and police spending is HUGE. Policies are made just to keep the leaders in power and not much else.

Doesn't mean China won't be powerful, but it'll struggle to live up to its potential.

Problem with China is that China is destroying China. The one child policy is going to see China have a HUGE pension and healthcare bill, without the people to earn the money to pay for it without HUGE taxes. Their demographics are so skewed right now.
The corruption is huge, the military and police spending is HUGE. Policies are made just to keep the leaders in power and not much else.

Doesn't mean China won't be powerful, but it'll struggle to live up to its potential.
The earth is over populated. The problems of population growth are more serious than the problems of population decline. The population of Japan is gradually declining. The Japanese restrict immigration. The vast majority of Japanese citizens are ethnic Japanese. Most of the rest are East Asians. Japan also has one of the highest life expediences in the world. Old people in Japan are well cared for.

The earth is over populated. The problems of population growth are more serious than the problems of population decline. The population of Japan is gradually declining. The Japanese restrict immigration. The vast majority of Japanese citizens are ethnic Japanese. Most of the rest are East Asians. Japan also has one of the highest life expediences in the world. Old people in Japan are well cared for.

Yes, massively overpopulated. We really need to be working longer, getting robots and having less children.

View attachment 770210

China could be democratic some day

But the CCP is firmly in control now and it is a communist dictatorship

Western nations have been assisting the CCP to remain in power for decades by trading with china

Otherwise change might have come sooner

I've never been able to figure out why the looney liberals called the descriptive word "Oriental" racist and basically had it its use banned? ... :dunno:
I think it's because this country is seeing leftists having a control-everyone orgy. They just make up whole lists of things they can control people about.

I think it's very important not to let them get away with this, or we won't have a single word free, very soon.

I think a company's workforce should consist of the best and most qualified people it can hire regardless of their race, religion or sex.
I disagree. Because that would leave too much discretion to the person who does the hiring. If they came across an application with the name Tyrone Jackson or Teneshia Washington they would skip over that application, no matter how qualified they were. Best to keep it at a percentage of the population.

Forum List

Back