Zone1 What good is diversity?

Why isn’t that a compliment? It shows that people appreciate the positive behaviors of Asians - and that they serve as a model.
No the hell it doesn't, you ignorant hypocrite. It shows that "people" (it is painfully clear what the limitation of your definition of "people" is, racist hypocrite) overlook them, look right through and past them, and pretend "they" are much beloved and don't experience racism. It alienates, limits and stereotypes them as a means of justifying discrimination against any group of AMERICANS it might be soothing or convenient to at any given time. Don't kid yourself; you're as bad as any other racist.

No the hell it doesn't, you ignorant hypocrite. It shows that "people" (it is painfully clear what the limitation of your definition of "people" is, racist hypocrite) overlook them, look right through and past them, and pretend "they" are much beloved and don't experience racism. It alienates, limits and stereotypes them as a means of justifying discrimination against any group of AMERICANS it might be soothing or convenient to at any given time. Don't kid yourself; you're as bad as any other racist.
When people admire Jews for our positive values and traits, I consider it a compliment.

You’re an ignorant leftist who thinks we have to pretend every group is “equal” (on average), and It’s bad to note positives.

I do not use the term "Asian" because it is too broad. I use "East Asian" for Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Vietnamese.

I have never known an East Asian I disliked. My two best friends in high school were Chinese Americans. East Asians tend to be more intelligent than white Gentiles. They also have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. That is why I call them "the model minority."

I am a white Gentile, by the way.

I’m Jewish, and I like when people note positive traits common to Jews, as a people.

Nothing racist about admiring positive traits of Asians, as a people.

Finally, your nasty crap about “racist!!” has been so overused by leftists that it’s meaningless.

I’m Jewish, and I like when people note positive traits common to Jews, as a people.

Nothing racist about admiring positive traits of Asians, as a people.

Finally, your nasty crap about “racist!!” has been so overused by leftists that it’s meaningless.
Go tell a leftist all about it.

I believe a company's workforce should mirror the population of the country it is located in. Therefore, a company in the USA should have a workforce that is 15% African-American. 15% of CEOs should be African-American. Also, 15% of billionaires should be African-American.
By the same token, since Whites are about 65% to 70% of the US population, they should be 65% to 70% of the prison inmates in our prisons.
:113:
You were right until that last statement LOL...

I believe a company's workforce should mirror the population of the country it is located in. Therefore, a company in the USA should have a workforce that is 15% African-American. 15% of CEOs should be African-American. Also, 15% of billionaires should be African-American.
By the same token, since Whites are about 65% to 70% of the US population, they should be 65% to 70% of the prison inmates in our prisons.
:113:
Why should a company's workforce mirror the population of the county it is located in? How will that enhance the productivity of the company?

If you have something to say, express it your own words. Anyone can find something on the internet that they like. Unless you can express an opinion yourself, you do not understand it.
Orientals earn the title "Model Minority" and they benefit from it.

Well, I think that merit for jobs is no longer and NEVER was the sole criterion for jobs.

In the old days when this was a predominately Caucasian nation, many Caucasians got jobs even though they were NOT necessarily the most competent.
As the saying goes: "It's not what you know. It's who knows you."

This is now 2023. The United States is rapidly becoming an African American and Hispanic American-majority nation. (It will soon resemble Los Angeles, where Caucasians are now barely 30%.)

Look at the many appointees in the current Cabinet. No need to name names, but many of them are hardly the most competent. They were appointed to make a statement: Government and corporate employees should reflect the American population in terms of ethnicity and gender and sexuality.

In the coming decades, this trend will only accelerate.
The percentage of blacks is steady at about 12%. The US is becoming a Latin and Asian nation. That is good, both Latinos and Asians assimilate within two generations.

Forum List

Back