Zone1 Charleston White says Chinese women and babies should be raped and used as alligator bait.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
He's an ex con gangster now with a large following on social media.
Why do blacks hate asians so much?

I have never heard of this guy before, although I read he was a former gang leader who spent time in prison. The Asian community has endured repeated physical attacks at random and although many on the left have tried to pin this hatred and bigotry on white Trump supporters, these attacks have been almost exclusively committed by black men.

Warning: This incredibly vulgar. In summary, without the profanity - "“I think Chinese women should be raped brutally by big whale hung black men that hate Chinese women…I think Chinese babies should be raped and killed and uses alligator bait. I think Chinese babies should be killed and sodomized and use an alligator bait...”

His show has been cancelled after this went viral.

I have never heard of this guy before, although I read he was a former gang leader who spent time in prison. The Asian community has endured repeated physical attacks at random and although many on the left have tried to pin this hatred and bigotry on white Trump supporters, these attacks have been almost exclusively committed by black men.

Warning: This incredibly vulgar. In summary, without the profanity - "“I think Chinese women should be raped brutally by big whale hung black men that hate Chinese women…I think Chinese babies should be raped and killed and uses alligator bait. I think Chinese babies should be killed and sodomized and use an alligator bait...”

I saw it yesterday. I'd be the first to bust a cap in the SOB.

Even if my aunt wasn't Korean I'd be pissed off at what he said.

Last edited:

Hollywood has been stereotyping Asians since before WWII.
Only recently they started treating them like everyone else. Too little, too late.

I hope you've seen "Crazy Rich Asians", because Asians aren't all rice pickers and fish head eaters like the movies have portrayed.
I thought Singapore was the most beautiful city in the world when I was down there a couple of times. Cleanest city in the world.

Cleancity-Singapore.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Singapore was the most beautiful city in the world when I was down there a couple of times. Cleanest city in the world.

Yep. Their massive anti-corruption drive back in the 1960's and continuing on to today has paid off very handsomely for them. If my wife didn't have so much family here we would have moved there 30 years ago.

Why hasn't this guy been "Canceled" by the woke community? If this had been done or said by a white celebrity, we all know how this would go down.
The black community want Equity and fairness, so should Charles White be canceled? IM2, Superbadbrutha, your opinion would be appreciated regarding your opinion of Charles White.

Why hasn't this guy been "Canceled" by the woke community? If this had been done or said by a white celebrity, we all know how this would go down.
The black community want Equity and fairness, so should Charles White be canceled? IM2, Superbadbrutha, your opinion would be appreciated regarding your opinion of Charles White.
That’s because the woke community is more tolerant of bigotry against Jews and Asians. These are two minorities that have better-than-average success, and wokesters hate that type of thing. And when a black is the racist, they go easier for that reason as well.

Black = protected mInority
Asians and Jews = eh

Last edited:
That’s because the woke community is more tolerant of bigotry against Jews and Asians. These are two minorities that have better-than-average success, and wokesters hate that type of thing. And when a black is the racist, they go easier for that reason as well.

Black = protected mInority
Asians and Jews = eh
Wow are you telling us that Jewish folks in America have had it worse than Black folks in America?

I agree with some of what White has to say and I think some of what he has to say is bullshit. Tell me how much you disagree with Jesse Lee Peterson or Jason Whitlock or Candace Owens.

I agree with some of what White has to say and I think some of what he has to say is bullshit. Tell me how much you disagree with Jesse Lee Peterson or Jason Whitlock or Candace Owens.
You think raping Chinese women and children is ok and killing all of them as well. You are one fucked up person.

Forum List

Back