Zone1 What good is diversity?

And to hell with qualifications, right?
Good luck with that.
That's how it is right now! And do we have an incompetent workforce, or what? Yes. Especially government, like Social Security, where blacks are hired by default because I guess they can't get jobs where hiring is by merit.

I disagree. Because that would leave too much discretion to the person who does the hiring. If they came across an application with the name Tyrone Jackson or Teneshia Washington they would skip over that application, no matter how qualified they were. Best to keep it at a percentage of the population.
If blacks become more competent, they'll be hired, duh. If they can't become more competent and less violent and less self-centered on "identity," they won't be hired except for lower positions, and I think that is entirely proper. Merit hiring is the only right way. If blacks don't have equal merit, they should not expect equal hiring.

If blacks become more competent, they'll be hired, duh. If they can't become more competent and less violent and less self-centered on "identity," they won't be hired except for lower positions, and I think that is entirely proper. Merit hiring is the only right way. If blacks don't have equal merit, they should not expect equal hiring.
You know as well as I do that it is NOT always about merit. And the racist labels you apply to Black people is an example of why hiring should be based on population and not left to a manager. There are mangers who secretly admit they pass over applications of people with ethnic sounding names-- they don't care how competent they are.

You know as well as I do that it is NOT always about merit. And the racist labels you apply to Black people is an example of why hiring should be based on population and not left to a manager. There are mangers who secretly admit they pass over applications of people with ethnic sounding names-- they don't care how competent they are.
Well, of course they pass over blacks if they can!!! It's nothing but trouble looking back at them and they know it. Absenteeism, thieving, prissy demandingness, lots of exception-taken, complaints and more complaints. All this "diversity" crap has to GO just to begin with. Who wants to put up with that?? Would you like to work next to a trannie? You know it's going to be nothing but trouble. Boy, I could sure tell you some stories about work place problems, and no surprise! it's all about the ones that were hired for the quota. Of course whomever can avoid all that will do so.

This society is dying to hire people, anyone who will do the job and be a good team player. It sure would be nice to include blacks in that! But so far, they can't perform. I think it's because of the 15 points IQ gap. I think it's hopeless. Prove me wrong.

Well, of course they pass over blacks if they can!!! It's nothing but trouble looking back at them and they know it. Absenteeism, thieving, prissy demandingness, lots of exception-taken, complaints and more complaints. All this "diversity" crap has to GO just to begin with. Who wants to put up with that?? Would you like to work next to a trannie? You know it's going to be nothing but trouble. Boy, I could sure tell you some stories about work place problems, and no surprise! it's all about the ones that were hired for the quota. Of course whomever can avoid all that will do so.

This society is dying to hire people, anyone who will do the job and be a good team player. It sure would be nice to include blacks in that! But so far, they can't perform. I think it's because of the 15 points IQ gap. I think it's hopeless. Prove me wrong.
Have a nice day, Circe. Please wear a hat if you go outside today. You must protect your head from the sun. Bye. :bye1:

And there are managers who look for ethnic-sounding names because they favor blacks. It’s especially pronounced in leftist cities.

And there are managers who look for ethnic-sounding names because they favor blacks. It’s especially pronounced in leftist cities.
Which would certainly explain a good deal about the totally disfunctional city governments!

Which would certainly explain a good deal about the totally disfunctional city governments!
Yes, obviously. The DC government bends over backwards to avoid hiring a white. I’m sure the same is true of cities like Baltimore.

China could be democratic some day

But the CCP is firmly in control now and it is a communist dictatorship

Western nations have been assisting the CCP to remain in power for decades by trading with china

Otherwise change might have come sooner
China has no history of popular rule. Democracy has no more chance of evolving there than in Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. It took Britain nearly a thousand years to go from the Magna Carta to representative democracy. The US built on that foundation.

I disagree. Because that would leave too much discretion to the person who does the hiring. If they came across an application with the name Tyrone Jackson or Teneshia Washington they would skip over that application, no matter how qualified they were. Best to keep it at a percentage of the population.
Then their company loses qualified people and becomes less competitive and eventually goes out of business. Fairness can’t be mandated. Stupidity like you are referring to causes failure.

It’s NOT always about merit, there I agree with you, but it’s usually about merit. If a well spoken nicely dressed black goes into an interview he will be chosen over a foul mouthed, poorly dressed skinhead every time.

China has no history of popular rule. Democracy has no more chance of evolving there than in Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. It took Britain nearly a thousand years to go from the Magna Carta to representative democracy. The US built on that foundation.
Taiwan achieved popular rule and so did Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Korea

Originally posted by AZrailWhale

This passage from Sapiens by israeli writer Yuval Harari about the chinese empires seems to agree with Whale in the sense that dictatorships are much more likely to avoid political fragmentation (the chinese people's worst nightmare) than democratic states.

51Sn8PEXwcL._SY346_.jpg

Yuval_Noah_Harari_cropped.jpg

Read what Harari has to say:

In chinese political thinking as well as chinese historical memory, imperial periods were henceforth seen as golden ages of order and justice. In contradiction to the Western modern view that a just world is composed of separate nation states, in China periods of political fragmentation were seen as dark ages of chaos and injustice. This perception has far-reaching implications for chinese history. Everytime an empire collapsed, the dominant political theory goaded the powers that be not to settle for paltry independent principalities, but to attempt reunification. Sooner or later these attempts always succeeded.

Sapiens - Yuval Harari, pag. 322

Diversity is a two way thing. It can be good and it can be bad...

Culture stagnates if it stays the same, adding better things and taking out worse things can better, or it can be worse, you can have a situation where the best things get ignored.
I appreciate aspects of other cultures, but only some of the aspects. I do not like female genital mutilation and honor killing. Some races have much higher crime rates than other races, everywhere in the world that they live.

I appreciate aspects of other cultures, but only some of the aspects. I do not like female genital mutilation and honor killing. Some races have much higher crime rates than other races, everywhere in the world that they live.

Yes, sometimes "culture" is a negative thing, other times a positive thing...

Yes, sometimes "culture" is a negative thing, other times a positive thing...
On white nationalist websites I am called a race traitor. I acknowledge that whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in world history. I also recognize that nations in the Far East are catching up with us.

I expect China to achieve world hegemony by the end of this century, if not sooner. By then I hope the Chinese mainland adopts a democratic government.

I even see hope for Russia. I hope the Russian people adopt a democratic government, and that they become chastened by defeat in Ukraine as we became chastened by defeat in Vietnam.

I expect the United States to become dominated by a high IQ cognitive elite composed largely of East Asians and Jews. Because I like Orientals and Jews, I like thinking about that future.

Forum List

Back