Zone1 What good is diversity?

On white nationalist websites I am called a race traitor. I acknowledge that whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in world history. I also recognize that nations in the Far East are catching up with us.

I expect China to achieve world hegemony by the end of this century, if not sooner. By then I hope the Chinese mainland adopts a democratic government.

I even see hope for Russia. I hope the Russian people adopt a democratic government, and that they become chastened by defeat in Ukraine as we became chastened by defeat in Vietnam.

I expect the United States to become dominated by a high IQ cognitive elite composed largely of East Asians and Jews. Because I like Orientals and Jews, I like thinking about that future.

The problem for democracy is that it's under threat, again.

With a free and open media the Russians and Chinese are having a field day, and yet their own medias are impenetrable. They can say whatever they like and cannot be attacked back.

The US is destroying its own weak democracy, a bit like the UK because FPTP cannot hope to stand up to the rigors of the modern world and it's challenges.

China as a Democracy probably wouldn't be very good, the people are exceedingly ignorant and have never had democracy (they had one democratically elected leader who died on his way to Beijing to start his presidency, I think he was killed).

Russia had Democracy in the 1990s and that didn't work out well, did it?

The US, at present, will just be dominated by whoever is evil enough to take the power and do with it as they please. It's going that way already, thanks to the Koch brothers.

I don’t agree that any of those entities enjoy popular rule. But reasonable people can disagree.
Why do you say that?

Their governments are as freely elected as any government on earth

None of them began the modern era that way

All evolved from dictatorships or one-party rule

But they did evolve

Taiwan and South Korea have democratic governments. Singapore and Hong Kong do not.
Singapore least resembles a western democracy but is remarkably free and open and competitive

Hong Kong was democratic till the CCP took over just 3 years ago and imposed the usual communist dictatorship

You should study some history, then go outside and look around.
I have studied a lot of history. What did I say that is not true? In the United States East Asians are often called "the model minority." They deserve that title.

I have studied a lot of history. What did I say that is not true? In the United States East Asians are often called "the model minority." They deserve that title.
Leftists HATE the idea of a “model minority.” That’s because it shows that certain behavior and traits lead to better outcomes, such as we see with Asians. It’s the same reason they try to shut down comparisons between Jews, a horribly persecuted yet successful minority, and blacks, who on average have disproportional problems with poverty and crime. Leftists just want to blame racism, which hasn’t been an issue for generations, for failure.

Forum List

Back