Ukraine triumphant in the Battle of Kharkiv

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Things are certainly not going putins way. I suspect that they will prevail eventually but this looks to be a comprable debacle to the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan.

Countries where putin has invaded before are smaller than Ukraine and less well armed. Ukraine has strengthened their military sine 2014 and seem to be giving putins conscripts a pasting.

The mothers of Russia will not be impressed as the body bags start coming home.

I wonder if Rump still thinks Putin is a genius.
I believe you mean Putin's plan, not Putin himself. I dont think he was incredibly impressed by Putin's obvious plan, he just used it as an opportunity to troll Biden.

Things are certainly not going putins way. I suspect that they will prevail eventually but this looks to be a comprable debacle to the Soviet defeat in Afghanistan.

Countries where putin has invaded before are smaller than Ukraine and less well armed. Ukraine has strengthened their military sine 2014 and seem to be giving putins conscripts a pasting.

Putin has certainly destroyed a major revenue stream for Russia and the Stans.

Yes, here is his quote. Which part do you believe is untrue?

“The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he’s smart,” he went on. “But the real problem is that our leaders are so dumb.
Nordstream2 was a sweet deal for Russia and the Stans. Trump just wants to be on TV.

Ukrainians certainly are fighting Valourously. What you seem to forget is that the military targets being destroyed by Russia have now totaled over 200 and continuing. Bear in mind that only 50% of the Russian forces have crossed the Ukraine border. This appears to be a classic pincer movement... Three columns moving towards each other. Once they unite it will become a bulldozer reinforced by the remaining 50% waiting across the border. I suspect Putin is behind schedule but they are continuing to make progress. I'm not rooting for him I am the only pragmatically observing the inevitable.

Last edited:
Nordstream2 was a sweet deal for Russia and the Stans. Trump just wants to be on TV.
Did you not understand my question? Your response is very odd. I'll ask again. Which part do you believe is untrue?

At least the Call of Duty version of it.

At least the Call of Duty version of it.

Yeah I'm sure that the media is over pumping the Ukrainian victories they're on the losing side and slowly but surely Russia will bleed them out. Sending advanced weaponry to the Ukrainians to use against Russian armor will only make Putin pull back his tanks and send in the Bombers with very heavy bombs. The first thing that occurred to me when I read about the Battle of Kharkive is that the Russian troops that were supposedly chased out of the city are most likely just advanced scouting parties checking out the strength of the area before main body of the battle troops arrive. They probably painted a couple dozen targets for smart bombs. NATO is effectively using Ukraine as a human shield. This war is not Russia versus Ukraine it's Russia versus NATO with Ukraine being used as proxy dummies. If he wanted to Putin could order all the power plants disabled right now and throw the entire country into massive suffering. He hasn't done that yet. As for the media it absolutely cannot be believed.... anything they say is dedicated to a bought and paid for cause.... The best news I've been getting the past few days comes from Al Jazeera and BBC networks. They actually still have news programs that tell the news!

Last edited:
Ukrain is certainly are fighting Valourously. What you seem to forget is that the military targets being destroyed by Russia have now totaled over 200 and continuing. Bear in mind that only 50% of the Russian forces have crossed the Ukraine border. This appears to be a classic pincer movement... Three columns moving towards each other. Once they unite it will become a bulldozer reinforced by the remaining 50% waiting across the border. I suspect Putin is behind schedule but they are continuing to make progress. I'm not rooting for him I am the only pragmatically observing the inevitable.
Reports that the russian conscripts are surrendering in droves as well. They wont have signed up to kill Ukranian infants in Ukraine.

Yes, here is his quote. Which part do you believe is untrue?

“The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he’s smart,” he went on. “But the real problem is that our leaders are so dumb.

The article said ^ that is "lavishing praise on Putin". Your article is clearly dishonest and a waste of everyone's time.
LOL you can’t answer the question. Nothing in the quote shows President Trump “lavishing praise” on Putin. All he said was that he isn’t dumb, like the moronic “leaders” of many Western natiosns.

I wonder if Rump still thinks Putin is a genius.

Moron. Or are you just an attorney who likes to twist words around? read the quote in English this time. Trump called the situation a horrific disaster... acknowledging that your adversary might be smart or cunning does not mean you are on their side. Only in the world of lying Democrats is this true because you all have the mentality of 4 year olds. Trump is the one who armed Ukrainians with tank killing rockets, Not Obama who stalled them for 8 years... Biden has done nothing but weaken our standing in Europe. There is a reason Putin made his move during the Biden Administration and not while Trump was in office. He knows that with this guy he can get away with it.

Forum List

Back