Macron: “All Options are on the Table” to prevent Moscow from Succeeding in their Invasion of Ukraine including the possible Deployment of NATO Ground

Russia is a nuclear power and they are not afraid to make nuclear threats

So will anyone in the west call their bluff or is it a bluff ?

If Russia uses nuclear arms then the west has no choice but to retaliate in kind

Does the Russian leaders believe that they have nothing to lose?
or is it just ripping off that shirt and beating ones chest

1709062410940.png

So do the Russian get rid of Putin to avoid the worst case scenario

Does the west well Europe in particular want a nuclear war ?

Well I believe no one wants a nuclear war so they will beat their chest and make a deal.

Elderly home care resident Titty Winkle not telling you why Ukraine has been pulverised and lost 600 000 .

Come on Nazi old man . What went wrong with your Nazi plans
?

If Russia uses nuclear arms then the west has no choice but to retaliate in kind

View attachment 909393

Well I believe no one wants a nuclear war so they will beat their chest and make a deal.

Macron couldn't scare my cat.

If a foreign legionnaire would tip now from behind on your shoulder and ask you "Why should he scare a cat?" then you would become so pale that an indigen Swede would look like as black as a Massai compared with you.

Sadly, I agree with Macron. Except, this would require the redefinition of NATO.

Why? This has nothing to do with the NATO as long as such an order not comes from the NATO. Every nation all over the world has the right to send soldiers who help the Ukrainians to win this war, isn't it? A Titan attacks them - and without help they have not any chance to win. That's no fair play.

If a foreign legionnaire would tip now from behind on your shoulder and ask you "Why should he scare a cat?" then you would become so pale that an indigen Swede would look like as black as a Massai compared with you.
You don't know that, do you?

I can see why the French rooster is crowing more indignantly than anyone else. "Wagner took from him the uranium of Niger, which France received at 2% of the market value - hello, neocolonialism - and on which the entire French energy and industry was based.

Last edited:
Why? This has nothing to do with the NATO as long as such an order not comes from the NATO. Every nation all over the world has the right to send soldiers who help the Ukrainians to win this war, isn't it? A Titan attacks them - and without help they have not any chance to win. That's no fair play.

You don't know that, do you?
UPDATE :
There is no economic blockade on the part of Moldova. SO -CALLED Transnistria exports products throughout the EU through the Rep. Moldova and Romania. MUSCOVY lies.

uzjacyc70xj61.png

View attachment 909393

The question is about the terms of the said deal. And I pretty sure, that with those tiny French nuclear forces, the EU just can't expect to achieve good terms.
IMG_20240228_231459_856.jpg

I can see why the French rooster is crowing more indignantly than anyone else. "Wagner took from him the uranium of Niger, which France received at 2% of the market value - hello, neocolonialism - and on which the entire French energy and industry was based.

The Russian Nazi-mercenaries had been payed with the money of the Russian taxpayers. But made money for "private" persons and I presume all this persons are selected from the KGB. And most of this criminal Russian Nazi mercenaries - who are not shy to do whatever war crime - are now a part of the regular Russian army. Whole Russia is under control of the KGB - including KGB patriarch of the orthodox church. You have problems which Russia will perhaps not survive at all, Russian. And this problems are made from Putin and his criminal gang. Your holy eagle became a devilish scorpion who poisons the own body and soul.

Last edited:
Does he want to see Russian Cossacks in Paris one more time?
DREAM ON IVAN 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 DREAM ON, AND THIS IS ALL WHAT YOU CAN DO. You always forget that in 1812, Englishmen paid your bills, and supplied your Mongoloid 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 hordes.... in reality your Romanov´s empire fought only 3 industrial wars, and LOST THEM ALL
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

Sadly, I agree with Macron. Except, this would require the redefinition of NATO.

Russia simply cannot be allowed to take all of Ukraine. Even before the invasion Biden accidentally slipped up when he asked if the U.S would get involved if Russia invaded Ukraine, and he said something to the effect, I paraphrase, "it depends on how much Putin invades".

In essence. The world may except some retaking of the far East of Ukraine but he must not be allowed to conquer the entire nation. Europe must be the catalyst of defense, it is their backyard and they have billions squirreled away since the U.S has foot the bill economically and military for decades.
I respect your posts. So, I ask respectfully: Why?

What does it matter to North America who controls Ukraine?

I respect your posts. So, I ask respectfully: Why?

What does it matter to North America who controls Ukraine?
History. Putin won't stop there. If not him, some other Russian leader in the future. The buffer between Russia and Western Europe will be gone.

Forum List

Back