Ukraine triumphant in the Battle of Kharkiv

Moron. Or are you just an attorney who likes to twist words around? read the quote in English this time. Trump called the situation a horrific disaster... acknowledging that your adversary might be smart or cunning does not mean you are on their side. Only in the world of lying Democrats is this true because you all have the mentality of 4 year olds. Trump is the one who armed Ukrainians with tank killing rockets, Not Obama who stalled them for 8 years... Biden has done nothing but weaken our standing in Europe. There is a reason Putin made his move during the Biden Administration and not while Trump was in office. He knows that with this guy he can get away with it.
Awww... poor trumptard. Is the world crashing around you? Awww

Sorry, sweetheart. Your fuhrer did call Putin a genius. On Fox News, no less.

Donald Trump said Vladimir Putin is a "genius," and "very savvy," for his handling of Ukraine and framing the invasion as a "peacekeeping" mission (which is, of course, an outright lie). Noticeably missing from the Putin praise in that radio interview was even the mildest disapproval for one country using force to seize territory from a sovereign neighbor.

And, as for Rump arming Ukraine? Wrong again. Why the fuck do you think Rump was impeached? Yeah, for withholding aid to Ukraine. Again, check out Fox News:

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid​

Talking about morons, next time read up and then come to battle. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Ukraine-Poland border
About Kharkov, is is a huge city on the border with Russia. The nazis have greatly strengthened it in 8 years. Russian troops will not storm it in Fallujah style with total destruction like you know who. It's only been 4 days. Don't believe the ukrainian false propaganda. The nazis will be thrown out of Kharkov.

1645979958347.png

Ukraine-Poland border
About Kharkov, is is a huge city on the border with Russia. The nazis have greatly strengthened it in 8 years. Russian troops will not storm it in Fallujah style with total destruction like you know who. It's only been 4 days. Don't believe the ukrainian false propaganda. The nazis will be thrown out of Kharkov.
You must be very proud.

Ukraine-Poland border

Nazis? LOL!

Silly commie.

Bear in mind that only 50% of the Russian forces have crossed the Ukraine border
Number of Russian troops
Active personnel1,014,000[2] (ranked 5th)
Reserve personnel2,000,000[2]

Number of Ukraine troops
Active personnel245,000 (2022)[7]
Reserve personnel220,000 (2022)
(wiki)
this does not make any sense ........

~S~

I feel bad for the Ukraine having to defend themselves for something that wouldn't have happened if Biden didn't steal the election and Trump were still acting President.

Number of Russian troops
Active personnel1,014,000[2] (ranked 5th)
Reserve personnel2,000,000[2]

Number of Ukraine troops
Active personnel245,000 (2022)[7]
Reserve personnel220,000 (2022)
(wiki)
this does not make any sense ........

~S~
Yes....I hear you....we are not seeing everything. It's beginning to look like Putin's plan all along was just to put a boot up their ass and get them to the table but he's ready to ratchet it up if necessary. I have to admit I'm kinda nervous here.... something is not right...

Jo

Last edited:
Better the russsians put a bullet in putins head and fck off home.
Actually, the Russians prefer to kill British SAS soldiers... As a Russian general said yesterday at TV-show "Ten British SAS soldiers were killed like dogs" (and I don't want to know details). I'm pretty sure, that if the Russians nuke HMNB Clyde - you'll cry: "The Septics, save us, please! "
Unprofessional, untrained, undisciplined morons...

Forum List

Back