Ukraine: Questions for the US Anti-War Movement

It's nice to know that there are reasonable people left in the USA

It appeared to me that things were moving along fairly smooth until the NATO issue regarding the Ukraine surfaced. The current situation in the Ukraine illustrates a VALID reason WHY there are "neutral" nations between two or more nations/empires that harbor different political/religious ideologies. Ukraine could have also done a bit more to insure peace by stamping out ethnicity based conflicts within its own borders which often lead to reprisals from neighboring countries, as is what is happening @ current between the Ukraine & Russia. Unfortunately these seemingly small border incidents can lead to an escalation that engulfs several nations into a war that could easily lead into another global conflict. Humanity has a perfect record of repeating its past mistakes that lead to military conflicts. Considering the increase in weapon technology since the end of WW2, nations would be much better off to settle their differences with quality ambassadorship that disarms aggression by not stepping on their neighboring nations toes.

It appeared to me that things were moving along fairly smooth until the NATO issue regarding the Ukraine surfaced. The current situation in the Ukraine illustrates a VALID reason WHY there are "neutral" nations between two or more nations/empires that harbor different political/religious ideologies. Ukraine could have also done a bit more to insure peace by stamping out ethnicity based conflicts within its own borders which often lead to reprisals from neighboring countries, as is what is happening @ current between the Ukraine & Russia. Unfortunately these seemingly small border incidents can lead to an escalation that engulfs several nations into a war that could easily lead into another global conflict. Humanity has a perfect record of repeating its past mistakes that lead to military conflicts. Considering the increase in weapon technology since the end of WW2, nations would be much better off to settle their differences with quality ambassadorship that disarms aggression by not stepping on their neighboring nations toes.
Right off we see that your fatal mistake is not to couple effeminate NATO expansion with the Theologian's protection racketism and overconfidence. How did the last sentence Just go for you, Einstein? Was it difficult to process through your low-IQ indignance? Neutrality is not an option, as Finland has already warned Ukraine.

Most dumbed-downAmericans don't know that Ukraine was founded as a Viking kingship right along with the Catholic mafia. That is a Catholic puppet now in the White House (having already fucked up the Genuflecting Border [the U.S.-Mexican border]) let alone a CIA puppet, and when the CIA goes to church, it's not to pray.

Russia has long been clued up about Anglo-Saxon forked-tongue mental illness.

2022 Feb 27 Russian Officials Warn Finland and Sweden of 'Serious Military and Political' Retaliation If They Join NATO.

Serbian veteran Vladan Milicevic conducted a "small sociological experiment": he published an unsigned photo of the 1999 bombing of Yugoslavia by NATO forces on the websites of the United States, Great Britain and Australia and called on to condemn what happened. As Milicevic said in an interview with TASS on Sunday, his publications have collected thousands of likes and hundreds of angry comments. After that, the Serb told the audience that the photos were evidence of Western aggression against Serbia.

"I posted photos of the bombing [of Yugoslavia] and did not indicate anywhere where they came from. And they, of course, thought that it was from Ukraine, and comments and discussions went on. Only after that I thanked him and wrote what kind of photo it really was. It was about 3 a.m., and in the morning, when I tried to check, I no longer had access, I was either blocked or erased," Vladan said.
27022300.jpg

"I would call it a small sociological experiment. The West is very inclined to condemn someone if it is in their interests, on the other hand, it justifies the actions that it conducts itself, in our case it is the "Merciful Angel" (the code name of the NATO bombing operation of Belgrade. - Ed.). I was a soldier in Belgrade during the bombing, and I feel all this very emotionally. I'm just sorry that I couldn't put it on the NATO website, they can't even publish a comment in the form of a photo. The media is their biggest weapon, this is how they create a picture of the new world, and Orthodoxy is an eyesore for them," the Serbian veteran explained the reasons for his actions.
In 1999, an armed confrontation between Albanian separatists from the Kosovo Liberation Army, the army and the Serbian police led to the bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY) (at that time consisting of Serbia and Montenegro) by NATO forces. The military operation was undertaken without the approval of the UN Security Council and on the basis of Western countries' assertion that the FRY authorities carried out ethnic cleansing in the Kosovo autonomy and provoked a humanitarian catastrophe there. The airstrikes of the North Atlantic Alliance lasted from March 24 to June 10, 1999 and resulted in the death of over 2.5 thousand people, including 87 children, and damage of about $ 100 billion.
Kosovo-Albanian structures in Pristina unilaterally declared independence from Serbia on February 17, 2008. Serbia, Russia, China, Iran, Spain, Greece and a number of other states do not recognize the self-proclaimed republic.

The Ukraine had a military agreement with Russia but they described themselves as neutral and gave themselves the right to join NATO which is there right as an independent nation. NATO is not an aggressive organization it's a defensive pact. Russia has nothing to fear from it in fact if Russia would abide by the rule of law they could even join NATO in the future. The problem lies solely on their aggression. That is the very reason NATO exists

There's an absence of leadership world-wide; therefore an absence of quality ambassadorship!
As of now, this comes to no good end, for everybody.

There's an absence of leadership world-wide; therefore an absence of quality ambassadorship!
As of now, this comes to no good end, for everybody.
Or could it be that a murdering thug like Putin has gone completely psychotic and thinks he has the right to rule over all of Europe.

Even the most neutral of countries, Switzerland is sending weapons to Ukranine. You're full of crap. Poop first then come back and try posting.

Or could it be that a murdering thug like Putin has gone completely psychotic and thinks he has the right to rule over all of Europe.

The U.S. has turned into a wide open insane asylum.

Calling Putin psychotic is like a psychotic calling another one a psychotic.

Even the most neutral of countries, Switzerland is sending weapons to Ukranine. You're full of crap. Poop first then come back and try posting.

Switzerland should have held onto it"s, now former, position of neutrality.

In WWII it was a bastion of sanity in a World gone wild.
Now, it has turned into another Brussels blowjobber.

Totally ironic, today putin said, " The West is built on lies. " That's exactly what the Soviet Union was built on. It no longer exists except in putin's mind. The man is totally, undeniably psychotic.

The U.S. has turned into a wide open insane asylum.

Calling Putin psychotic is like a psychotic calling another one a psychotic.
I agree we had our psychotic leader trump thank God he's no longer in office. Russia still has theirs that's the problem. putin is the world's enemy at this time, he's even crazy enough to threaten the world with nuclear warfare. No one but a madman would do that.

Totally ironic, today putin said, " The West is built on lies. " That's exactly what the Soviet Union was built on. It no longer exists except in putin's mind. The man is totally, undeniably psychotic.

The West is sustained on lies.
Putin got it wrong.

Forum List

Back