Tensions continue to rise: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert

Uh oh, the sanctions imposed by President Biden have pissed Putin off, so he has to make a public statement threatening to use his nukes.

Well, you can bet that President Biden has ours ready to go, and he didn't have to ask Trump for permission!!

See this is what happens when you pick and pick and pick

...MFer goes off his grape.

Man just wants to come home...eat a burger...watch the sports highlights and relax in peace.

NATO you nagging whore.

Can't give a man his space...he warned you!

He's not hitting on all cylinders right now.

my theory is he's ill, both mentally & physically. he doesn't look good - he has that 'moon face' that one gets when they are on steroids like prednisone. he has gained weight too. telling his troops & citizens that nazis have taken over ukraine & are holding their people hostage?

They are always on station.............and have the capability to destroy all of Russia with one Submarine. That is why IT'S MAD to use nukes..

Russia is using the old FEAR TACTIC TO NATO.......if you do anything we will NUKE YOU. Saw a video the other day of him threatening Nukes.

Uh oh, the sanctions imposed by President Biden have pissed Putin off, so he has to make a public statement threatening to use his nukes.

Well, you can bet that President Biden has ours ready to go, and he didn't have to ask Trump for permission!!
Biden and nukes! He's an idiot

he doesn't hafta use actual nukes - he's got chernobyl.

Okay Blowhard, you are a level of stupid that even the average democrat will never decline to . But what in the maggot infested broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you do you think Putin will do with a power plant decommissioned 30 years ago?

You must have been watching MSNBCCP again...

1645971875479.png

Okay Blowhard, you are a level of stupid that even the average democrat will never decline to . But what in the maggot infested broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you do you think Putin will do with a power plant decommissioned 30 years ago?

You must have been watching MSNBCCP again...

View attachment 608057

oh stfu, troll - it is still radioactive.

so answer why did they seize it then?

Just how far is this madman willing to go?

I thought the sanctions didn't matter to him? Now he's citing them as reasons for nuclear war?

What made you think Putin wouldnt attempt to fight the sanctions? Also, who said the sanctions "dont matter"? We have been saying "they wont work". See the difference?

ya but......
View attachment 608058

hold my calls, i'll be hiding under my old school desk eagle

~S~
I remember those days and that movie........This is nothing new............Served during the Cold War and my bumper sticker said RUSSIA SUCKS.......

Putin is just using OLD SCHOOL FEAR tactics.......Saying I'll nuke you if do anything.........Reagan would TROLL HIS ASS OVER THAT NOW......Like he did back then without the internet.

The man invaded a neighbor in a full scale invasion that was unprovoked.

He's not hitting on all cylinders right now. I think the world is closer to nuclear war than we've ever been.
There would be nothing for him to gain from nuking Ukraine. He is already getting a ton of shit for taking it. If he nukes it things will be even worse and he wont have Ukraine as a prize at the end of it all.

oh stfu, troll - it is still radioactive.

And he'll throw it at us?

BTW retard, the fuel rods were removed (and sold to your fellow terrorists) in the 1990's. The soil is irradiated (Communists like you fuck everything up) but I don't think Putin needs to stoop to dirty bombs.

so answer why did they seize it then?

Stalin Putin is taking ALL of Ukraine. It's an invasion - one that corrupt Quid Pro invited Putin to engage in.

Forum List

Back