Seriously

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Meeting decent women around here is tough. (here being where i live not the board)

Yeah i know you guys cant do much about it i just felt like venting).

What's that dating site? You know the one that is supposed to give you a personality test and then match you up with somebody actually compatible? Crap. You can tell I haven't been on the "scene" for quite some time!

There are alot of dating sites, think is they are almost always the same people and i dont want to date any of them:p

Meeting decent women around here is tough. (here being where i live not the board)

Yeah i know you guys cant do much about it i just felt like venting).

My niece, who is very pretty, in great shape (she teaches dance as a 2nd job), smart, college-educated, and a strong Christian, is also having a tough time of it. She lives in Philly. Maybe it is the area?

I think the Christian thing makes it harder. Hard to find someone who is committed to your values, that you are also attracted to, who isn't already spoken for.

You have my sympathy, Avatar. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be on the singles scene right now.

But, on the OTHER hand... marriage is HARD work. So, singleness can be a blessing, too.

My niece, who is very pretty, in great shape (she teaches dance as a 2nd job), smart, college-educated, and a strong Christian, is also having a tough time of it. She lives in Philly. Maybe it is the area?

Why don't you introduce them, Abbey?

:D

how old is she and how cute?

Famous last words.....:poke:
Well maybe you'll find a nice women in the future alls I could say in caution is becareful what you wish for.....

So i hear. But i definately do want a woman:)

Man, you should see this guy I work with. He's constantly bragging about how many women are chasing him. I'm not sure how that's possible, the freekin guy doesn't even have any teeth.

Hey Avatar, we're all in/were in that boat at one point, or will be in the future. Things have turned up for me. A few questions for you; 1, are you shy? Remember, you gotta initiate most conversations, usually throwing the sense of humor out there is a great way to start. 2, are you taking advantage of all opportunities to meet girls? and 3, are you coming on too strong? If so, don't.

Then again, I'm 16....enough said. Best of luck, bro!

Hey Avatar, we're all in/were in that boat at one point, or will be in the future. Things have turned up for me. A few questions for you; 1, are you shy? Remember, you gotta initiate most conversations, usually throwing the sense of humor out there is a great way to start. 2, are you taking advantage of all opportunities to meet girls? and 3, are you coming on too strong? If so, don't.

Then again, I'm 16....enough said. Best of luck, bro!

Since Avatar is in law school (right?), he probably doesn't have much time to look right now.

What's that dating site? You know the one that is supposed to give you a personality test and then match you up with somebody actually compatible? Crap. You can tell I haven't been on the "scene" for quite some time!
the site is www.eharmony.com
the only reason I know is because my cousin met her hubby there and my friend is dating a guy from on there.

You basically rate how you feel about like 50 different things (everything from religion ot politics to children etc) and they match you based on your answers. It isn't cheap, but I hear it is worth it because you are matched on more than your love of dancing and moonlit walks on the beach.

the only reason I know is because my cousin met her hubby there and my friend is dating a guy from on there.

You basically rate how you feel about like 50 different things (everything from religion ot politics to children etc) and they match you based on your answers. It isn't cheap, but I hear it is worth it because you are matched on more than your love of dancing and moonlit walks on the beach.

yeah, ive also heard that no matter how you fill that out you get matched up with the people closest to you.

I met a couple who met on eharmony... they were married. I mean, to each other! :)

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of!

New Topics

Forum List

Back