I need a prayer.

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
I'm not gonna really get into much, but a really close friend of mine could use any and all prayers. I don't really ask much of people, but if you guys could keep him in your hearts and minds, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not gonna really get into much, but a really close friend of mine could use any and all prayers. I don't really ask much of people, but if you guys could keep him in your hearts and minds, I'd appreciate it.

Of course, done.

Perhaps this is an opportunity for you and your friend to pray as well, and heed His advice. As the saying goes, God works in mysterious ways.

I'll pray, Kag. :)

I'm not sure Kagom, did you tithe yet this year? You think miracles grow on trees?
Not really the place for your ignorance. But with the subject of tithing, as a life-long Catholic, I've never been asked, or read anything about, a tithe requirement to the Catholic Church. There is a 10% requirement in the Torah, when the Church supplied defense, sanitation, and water along with the purely spiritual needs. Since we have a guv'mint that now does this (and does so at around 50%), it would be ridiculous to think that the Church requires the same amount that they did 5000 years ago. I'm curious, is this the source of your animosity towards God? The thickness of your wallet? What a price to pay for tossing your soul into the fires of hell.

Not really the place for your ignorance.
Where then where, prey tell, will my ignorance ever find a home?
But with the subject of tithing, as a life-long Catholic, I've never been asked, or read anything about, a tithe requirement to the Catholic Church. There is a 10% requirement in the Torah, when the Church supplied defense, sanitation, and water along with the purely spiritual needs. Since we have a guv'mint that now does this (and does so at around 50%), it would be ridiculous to think that the Church requires the same amount that they did 5000 years ago. I'm curious, is this the source of your animosity towards God? The thickness of your wallet? What a price to pay for tossing your soul into the fires of hell.

I like god, god is cool.

You're funny. I've never seen the subject of tithing stir up so much poo!

We'll keep them in our thoughts during meditation...

And I offered what I could... "guys" may be adding people to a list of one.

I can recognize your respectful intentions, and I wasn't referring to you. :)

But, this should really be about Kagom & his friend & showing concern for them.

I'd love to hear the comments on what is requirement of "then" law and now days and doing it out of love and true conviction.

I know it's a prayer thread....

So start a new thread and request that these offside remarks be moved to that new thread so people can get to the serious business of supporting another who needs it.

Forum List

Back