More GOP Candidates Are Embracing QAnon, And Supporters Don’t Seem To Care

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns
But you are perfectly OK with the Left adopting fascism and marxism for many years now. The community isn't safe with your kind owning guns.

Democrats are not fascists, Drump is a fascist

That's odd, they embrace fascism and Marxism and wield the power of government, media and social groups forcing many to bend to their whim. Trump is only one man. He hasn't made me do a thing.

You're nothing but stupid, cheap talk.

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Its a lying conspiracy theory you dumbass. Produce evidence or STFU!
Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

It’s known pedo code talk according to them Feds who bust pedos all the time.

Thats why Trump is supporting Maxwell eh?
“Supporting Maxwell”? :cuckoo:

DUMBASS monkey

Trump supports Maxwell, who are the Democrats that support Maxwell?

Factually False
Wrong monkey, he did support her

You don't think he meant that he hoped she didn't get killed so she could testify?

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Are you claiming Epstein didn’t traffic minors?

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No but he plays with them, Bill, Hillary, Judge Roberts, Tom Hanks, Rita Hanx (who have moved to Greece, it has no extradition treaty). Before you squeal like a robotic Prog pig, the Franklin scandal, a pedophile ring in Nebraska reached all the way into the Bush 1 Whitehouse. Just because you don't like to think about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Listen chimp, Epstein is no democrat, and no democrats are supporting Epstein, but Trump is supporting the woman who led underaged girls to Epsteim.

More lies from you?

Since 1990, Epstein has donated $147,426 to various Democrats and $18,250 to Republican

Epstein was not a DEmocrat and he's dead. All pedos should die

He contributed 10 times more to the Democrats then the Republicans of course he was a Democrat.

Then why do you and the left support butt sex with 14 year old boys? Men in dresses in the little girls bathrooms, the television pedo show cuties?

Thats a lie, as a retired soldier I went to war and killed those types of people for real. You have no evidence of Democrats supporting pedophiles, but I have evidence of Trump supporting a pedophile supporter.

Your on a political message board and don't know about California passing a 14 year old little boy butt sex law to make it legal? Don't know about Obama supporting guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms? The television show cuties?

119577554_3545470712164129_5777834629408924747_n.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

It’s known pedo code talk according to them Feds who bust pedos all the time.

Thats why Trump is supporting Maxwell eh?
“Supporting Maxwell”? :cuckoo:

DUMBASS monkey

Trump supports Maxwell, who are the Democrats that support Maxwell?

Factually False
Wrong monkey, he did support her

I dont recall you being around much until recently
But you have definitely made an impression as a total ignoramus.

1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.
Democrats are five different kinds of crazy.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Because Qanon is not exposing pedophiles.

1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.
Democrats are five different kinds of crazy.

You're far too kind.

Who said QAnon is? They merely share information and support people that are cracking down on human trafficking, like President Trump.

Qanon is another one of the Illuminati's many discordant psy-ops programs of disinformation. For no particular reason they just like spreading phony conspiracy theories around to cloud the issue that they already most likely control your mind, sucker.

There is no information on the link. It's an essay on the Hufington blog by somebody named Molly Reddin. It's the same old Alinsky stuff, accuse republicans of what you are guilty of.

What's QAnon? :confused-84:
I just had to go look it up again to see what it was. And to my surprise, it describes the left wing democrat party by and large to a tee! :surprised1:

Anything to sow confusion, discord, and divide the American people – all perceived to benefit Trump and Republicans.

Republicans will advance any conspiracy theory, propagate any lie, spread any misinformation in an effort to get Trump reelected.

It is exposing how reckless and irresponsible most conservatives are, their contempt for the truth and the political process, and their desire to reelect a president clearly unfit to hold that office.

What Is QAnon, the Viral Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory? - The ...
www.nytimes.com › article › what-is-qanon

Aug 19, 2020 - Explaining the “big tent conspiracy theory” that falsely claims that President Trump is facing down a shadowy cabal of Democratic pedophiles.

QAnon - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › QAnon

QAnonis a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against ...
4Chan · ‎Cabal · ‎8chan · ‎Imageboard

QAnon conspiracy theories debunked: How to avoid being ...
www.usatoday.com › story › tech › 2020/09/17 › qanon-conspiracy-t...

21 hours ago - The core of QAnon is the false theory that Trump was elected to root out a secret child-sex trafficking ring run by Satanic, cannibalistic Democratic ...

Forum List

Back