Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

Identification of offenders is largely crowd sourced.

I know more than you so dont try to talk down to me.
The only reason you think I'm talking down to you is you're looking up at me.

Since the prosecutors already have the unedited videos, what's stopping them from releasing said videos if they want to? IOW, you're complaining about nothing because you just want to harass people you think you recognize in the mall.

They’ve broken all sorts of laws.

That’s the point
Not everyone who might be on a video somewhere. The prosecutors already have the videos and if they want them released, what's stopping them? The bottom line is, you want an excuse to harass people you think you recognize in the mall.

Derp… it certainly shouldn’t be hard to understand but you managed it.

The general public are aiding in the identification of these criminals. Hindering that is obvious obstruction meant to aid these criminals in avoiding prosecution as Speaker Mike said was his goal.
What's stopping the prosecutors from using the unedited videos they already have in their possession? IOW, why is it incumbent on the House to out these people for the leftwing chattering class? That's what you really want, an excuse to harass people you think you recognize from a video.

If they did nothing, they have nothing to worry about. But the ones who did do something illegal should be held accountable. Don't you agree?
Are they not already being held accountable? Let's put it this way. In some states, abortion is restricted. Should we not examine the medical records of women to be sure they're not breaking the law? If they did nothing, they have nothing to worry about, but the ones who did do something illegal should be held accountable.

See, the prosecutors already have the videos and are using them to find the lawbreakers, so why is it incumbent on the House to expose these people to the howling class?

Not everyone who might be on a video somewhere. The prosecutors already have the videos and if they want them released, what's stopping them? The bottom line is, you want an excuse to harass people you think you recognize in the mall.
If they are IN the Capitol they have broken laws

The only reason you think I'm talking down to you is you're looking up at me.

Since the prosecutors already have the unedited videos, what's stopping them from releasing said videos if they want to? IOW, you're complaining about nothing because you just want to harass people you think you recognize in the mall.
It used to be different.Like during the Middle Ages.Where real
saint and some martyrs were smile shy.They purposedly held their head
low as if in prayer and deep thought.
Nowadays it's creepishly different.Too many fellow earthlings
are bold and sassy and brassy.Without any cause,let alone
reason.The world is now chock full of big mouth schmoes.
No finer prime example than Late Night Talk TV.
Because Religion is under attack.Honesty means nothing.
Make a joke about anything and everything.
I mean,when you have many in the populace having no
clue as to the Greatness of one American { Walt Disney }.
Budding saints everywhere Beware.You too wil be treated the way Zoo
Gorilla were treated when hauled down to Florida to
retire.In cruddy old Gorilla Cages.Probably even cruddier eats.
Maybe if lucky,Gorilla on their birthday can have a one full bunch.
of Bananas.Then it's right back to :
Let them eat bugs and like it.

Wow, you're really weird.

Gallager...

gallaget 1.1.png

was really weird too but he could beat the fu(k outta a watermelon and as proven by science watermelons are far more smarterer than liberals.

Are you aware of the past, present and future tenses in The King's English? What I say is gonna happen is future tense. When you say never happened that's paste tense. "Mr. Starskey you're still drooling on you lap" is present tense. I'm not much of an English Nazi but certain language rules needs be obeyed for anyone to make sense of your gibberish. I said liberals want to fu(k with/cancel the folks in the Jan 6 video and I base that on you snowflakes spending the last five years trying to fu(k with/cancel everyone that offends your delicate and feminine sensibilities. That's my opinion with a touch of supporting evidence. Then you blurt out "nuh-uh" and seem to consider that reasonable debate. Also your opinion. Your opinion is that liberals are not gonna keep doing that which they been doing.

Were your parents making a living at the circus juggling babies on a cement floor while eating greasy fried chicken?
Derp…
Are you aware that what you are “warning” of hasn’t happened despite those faces not being obscured? Liberals not only do not “ want” to do as you suggest. They have not in fact done so.

Your liberal strawman was poorly thought out at best. Mostly just dumb. :rolleyes:

What's stopping the prosecutors from using the unedited videos they already have in their possession? IOW, why is it incumbent on the House to out these people for the leftwing chattering class? That's what you really want, an excuse to harass people you think you recognize from a video.
More liberal boogeymen excuses to protect the J6 criminals.

Derp…
Are you aware that what you are “warning” of hasn’t happened despite those faces not being obscured? Liberals not only do not “ want” to do as you suggest. They have not in fact done so.

Your liberal strawman was poorly thought out at best. Mostly just dumb. :rolleyes:

So the left hasn't been on a tear the last few years fu(kin with/cancelling folks.

brilliant 1.2.jpg

Forum List

Back