More GOP Candidates Are Embracing QAnon, And Supporters Don’t Seem To Care

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Its a lying conspiracy theory you dumbass. Produce evidence or STFU!
Are you claiming Epstein didn’t traffic minors?

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No but he plays with them, Bill, Hillary, Judge Roberts, Tom Hanks, Rita Hanx (who have moved to Greece, it has no extradition treaty). Before you squeal like a robotic Prog pig, the Franklin scandal, a pedophile ring in Nebraska reached all the way into the Bush 1 Whitehouse. Just because you don't like to think about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Listen chimp, Epstein is no democrat, and no democrats are supporting Epstein, but Trump is supporting the woman who led underaged girls to Epsteim.

More lies from you?

Since 1990, Epstein has donated $147,426 to various Democrats and $18,250 to Republican

Epstein was not a DEmocrat and he's dead. All pedos should die

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.

There's more monkey, he doubled down on it

you do realize as a half white guy you are half monkey.....

White supremacists are monkeys

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No but he plays with them, Bill, Hillary, Judge Roberts, Tom Hanks, Rita Hanx (who have moved to Greece, it has no extradition treaty). Before you squeal like a robotic Prog pig, the Franklin scandal, a pedophile ring in Nebraska reached all the way into the Bush 1 Whitehouse. Just because you don't like to think about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Listen chimp, Epstein is no democrat, and no democrats are supporting Epstein, but Trump is supporting the woman who led underaged girls to Epsteim.

More lies from you?

Since 1990, Epstein has donated $147,426 to various Democrats and $18,250 to Republican

He contributed 10 times more to the Democrats then the Republicans of course he was a Democrat.

Then why do you and the left support butt sex with 14 year old boys? Men in dresses in the little girls bathrooms, the television pedo show cuties?

3. The show cuties

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.

so all these people you are talking to are white supremacist?....

How exactly do you think that making up lies and false allegations against people will do ANYTHING to stop real pedophiles and real human traffickers? These people aren't exposing pedophiles and human trafficking or doing anything to stop either. They're using false and baseless allegations to attack and slander politicians they oppose.

This conspiracy theory has already seen a family owned business attacked, shot up endangering customers and staff, by someone who believed these lies. The owner was forced to give up his business out of fear that it would happen again, and the gullible fool who believed this bullshit is in jail. This did NOTHING to stop actual human trafficking.
What makes you think I support any of that? QAnon are mostly peaceful protesters.

3. The show cuties

Yes, far right Trump supporters =white supremacists/supporters of white supremacy.

3. The show cuties

Yes, far right Trump supporters =white supremacists/supporters of white supremacy.
so youre a racist too,,,

More lies from you?

He contributed 10 times more to the Democrats then the Republicans of course he was a Democrat.

Then why do you and the left support butt sex with 14 year old boys? Men in dresses in the little girls bathrooms, the television pedo show cuties?

Thats a lie, as a retired soldier I went to war and killed those types of people for real. You have no evidence of Democrats supporting pedophiles, but I have evidence of Trump supporting a pedophile supporter.

3. The show cuties

so youre a racist too,,,

I'm a biracial black guy, I can't be racist.

3. The show cuties

so youre a racist too,,,

yes you can,,,and by your comments you are,,,

But you are perfectly OK with the Left adopting fascism and marxism for many years now. The community isn't safe with your kind owning guns.

Democrats are not fascists, Drump is a fascist

3. The show cuties

so youre a racist too,,,

Nope, not at all, I just love irritating white supremacists

3. The show cuties

so youre a racist too,,,

Nope, not at all, I just love irritating white supremacists
yep,,,

More lies from you?

Thats a lie, as a retired soldier I went to war and killed those types of people for real. You have no evidence of Democrats supporting pedophiles, but I have evidence of Trump supporting a pedophile supporter.

The chipmunks in his head go round and round, round and round, round and round.....

Let's see if I/ve procesed his "message" correcly.
Anyone who disagrees with him, doesn't like Biden and his whore running mate are "White Supremacist" cimps.
That about cover it?

Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.

Obama and Hillary meddled with the election and there is absolute proof of it.

3. The show cuties

lots of white people support trump because of the people who will be in charge if he is gone....you know like the far left, who are just as dangerous as the far right....

3. The show cuties

so youre a racist too,,,

oh bullshit.....anyone can be a racist....

Forum List

Back