More GOP Candidates Are Embracing QAnon, And Supporters Don’t Seem To Care

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns
Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.
/——/ Oh, I have no doubt Russia tried to meddle, but even Obozo said it was impossible to rig a decentralized election Stalin’s ours. Russia meddles in lots of elections around the world. Doesn’t mean Trump asked for it.

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Its a lying conspiracy theory you dumbass. Produce evidence or STFU!
Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

It’s known pedo code talk according to them Feds who bust pedos all the time.

Thats why Trump is supporting Maxwell eh?
“Supporting Maxwell”? :cuckoo:

DUMBASS monkey

Trump supports Maxwell, who are the Democrats that support Maxwell?

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

3. The show cuties

5. Normalizing pedophilia in the media and academe.

Are you claiming Epstein didn’t traffic minors?

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No but he plays with them, Bill, Hillary, Judge Roberts, Tom Hanks, Rita Hanx (who have moved to Greece, it has no extradition treaty). Before you squeal like a robotic Prog pig, the Franklin scandal, a pedophile ring in Nebraska reached all the way into the Bush 1 Whitehouse. Just because you don't like to think about it does not mean it isn't happening.

3. The show cuties

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

Lies?

Try facts

3. The show cuties

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No but he plays with them, Bill, Hillary, Judge Roberts, Tom Hanks, Rita Hanx (who have moved to Greece, it has no extradition treaty). Before you squeal like a robotic Prog pig, the Franklin scandal, a pedophile ring in Nebraska reached all the way into the Bush 1 Whitehouse. Just because you don't like to think about it does not mean it isn't happening.

Listen chimp, Epstein is no democrat, and no democrats are supporting Epstein, but Trump is supporting the woman who led underaged girls to Epsteim.

3. The show cuties

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.

There's more monkey, he doubled down on it

Listen chimp, Epstein is no democrat, and no democrats are supporting Epstein, but Trump is supporting the woman who led underaged girls to Epsteim.

OH you little scamp, I did not say he was, I did not say Dems were. I did say that there are Dems who played ith his little children

3. The show cuties

he wished her well because shes exposing all the pedo rings across the country,,
havent you seen all the children rescued in the past few weeks???

thats her,,,

Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

DUMBASS monkey

Factually False

More lies from you?

Since 1990, Epstein has donated $147,426 to various Democrats and $18,250 to Republican

3. The show cuties

he wished her well because shes exposing all the pedo rings across the country,,

thats her,,,

He wished well and doubled down on a woman who steered under aged girls to a pedophile, there is no wishing for that POS

DUMBASS monkey

Factually False
Wrong monkey, he did support her

3. The show cuties

thats her,,,

He wished well and doubled down on a woman who steered under aged girls to a pedophile, there is no wishing for that POS
there is if shes exposing your pedo rings and rescuing child sex slaves,,,

3. The show cuties

you do realize as a half white guy you are half monkey.....

How exactly do you think that making up lies and false allegations against people will do ANYTHING to stop real pedophiles and real human traffickers? These people aren't exposing pedophiles and human trafficking or doing anything to stop either. They're using false and baseless allegations to attack and slander politicians they oppose.

This conspiracy theory has already seen a family owned business attacked, shot up endangering customers and staff, by someone who believed these lies. The owner was forced to give up his business out of fear that it would happen again, and the gullible fool who believed this bullshit is in jail. This did NOTHING to stop actual human trafficking.

Forum List

Back