GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”

It never let 5,000 people in a day. That right there tells me you’re not serious or simply too stupid to figure out stuff yourself. You might as well be a dog on a leash listening to the commands of morons.
It says it's read the Bill. Fat chance.

My wife and I would fall into the upper middle class demographic, but we are not millionaires and we were helped by some of the Trump's and Bush's policies.
1712030566053.png

sauce
What exactly have the Democrats done to not help the wealthy?
Not written huge tax breaks?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Are you not for law and order?
What are the main function of laws, Cnm? I'll give you a hint. We pass laws generally to keep society safe. So is letting in 8 million unvetted illegals because they know they can game the system by claiming asylum, keeping the US safe?
The fact is we're just starting to see what the result of Biden's border policies is when it comes to crime...it's going to get worse and anyone who's "for law and order" knows that what's been done by Joe Biden and whoever it is that's running him is going to be a disaster!

This was you, right?

Show me where that is in the Bill, if you'd be so kind.
I actually posted that earlier, CNM...did you not read the string?
With the loop holes they've baked into the bill they would have been able to let in up to 8,500 in a single day and 5,000 a day without shutting down the border as long as the 5,000 a day didn't happen seven days in a row. You also have to remember that we have Majorkas in charge of the border so it will be him telling us what the numbers are. Did you really expect anyone to trust that lying piece of shit not to lie some more? That bill would have increased the number of Border Patrol agents to process illegals and more judges to push them through the asylum process. It wouldn't have done anything to secure the border or to stop the flow of Fentanyl.

So it won't be difficult to show me the text of the Bill where 5000 a day are admitted under the terms of the Bill.

Right?
There are two versions of the bill...one from the House...one from the Senate. The one from the House was never passed therefore there is no House bill. Would you like to see the version of what the Senate came up with? The version that the House refused to pass? That is where the 5,000 a day as long as it doesn't happen 7 days in a row was put in.

I actually posted that earlier, CNM...did you not read the string?
With the loop holes they've baked into the bill they would have been able to let in up to 8,500 in a single day and 5,000 a day without shutting down the border as long as the 5,000 a day didn't happen seven days in a row. You also have to remember that we have Majorkas in charge of the border so it will be him telling us what the numbers are. Did you really expect anyone to trust that lying piece of shit not to lie some more? That bill would have increased the number of Border Patrol agents to process illegals and more judges to push them through the asylum process. It wouldn't have done anything to secure the border or to stop the flow of Fentanyl.
U:\2024REPT\SUPP\ENSSAA01.xml SEN. APPRO.
‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION .—The Sec-1
retary shall activate the border emergency au-2
thority if—3
‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive4
calendar days, there is an average of 5,0005
or more aliens who are encountered each6
day; or7
‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a com-8
bined total of 8,500 or more aliens are en-9
countered.

That would be page 212 of the Senate Bill.

There are two versions of the bill
This is the Bill under discussion, no?

The Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act
It's obvious that one of us HAS read the bill, CNM and it's not you!
The normal MAGA bullshit, where 'encounters' magically transforms into 'admissions'. The thing I've always found with US conservatives is they need to change the meanings of words to make their arguments fit.
And they have no shame about it.

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

GOP Platform surrenders to complete Trump

Colbert write that for him?

And really now, Salon?

How did Obama change your culture?
He brought racism back.
Trump was offered a border bill he liked but hardliners said don’t agree to it because we can’t fix it. Dems offer up another one after working a year with republicans and Trump says don’t agree to it because we can’t fix it.

Dems have a logical border policy. The GOP is whacked.
Now that’s funny shit right there… :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back