Biden car parade,,,

The enthusiasm level for the vegetable is..... well, left of zero. I can only imagine how miserable the marxist shitstains are now, with all their hopes and dreams tied to a stuttering fuck that hasn't articulated a coherent sentence since 1988. Watching that fuckwit shit the bed every time it's trotted out to a microphone will become a religion someday.

1600356111663.png
1600356111663.png

The enthusiasm level for the vegetable is..... well, left of zero. I can only imagine how miserable the marxist shitstains are now, with all their hopes and dreams tied to a stuttering fuck that hasn't articulated a coherent sentence since 1988. Watching that fuckwit shit the bed every time it's trotted out to a microphone will become a religion someday.
It really is painful to watch. It is like a car wreck, you just can't turn away.

That's why the name had been changed to the Harris Biden ticket.

Forum List

Back