More GOP Candidates Are Embracing QAnon, And Supporters Don’t Seem To Care

Nothing weird and totally off about a Hollyweirdo posting about kid’s shoes and other articles of clothing....Nothing odd at all...

Then there is Chrissy Teigan, another weirdo that likes to talk about having sex with 13 year olds, and other disturbing shit....

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

These political forums are more entertaining than a grenade throwing contest between opposing forces in a triple canopy jungle! I am just waiting for an alien gray/congressional delegation conspiracy story to fan the flames of the second coming of Adolf Hitler & his last minute bid to take the POTUS!!! I mean the biased propagada alone on these political sites would make Joe Goebbels green with envy!!!!!!! I rate usmessageboard's political saction as ELITE when it comes to rabbit punching, break their glasses, outright fibs, kick em in the bawls, mace em, disimformation, kick em when their down, elbowing, high sticking, bald face lies, & low blows. There exist no other political forum that could even come close to topping you guys! This is the way to win like even if they kill ya you don't even know that you're dead so ya keep on tossing those grenades back! We can EASILY defeat any other political forum no doubt like we're the ones that need to be standing for office!!!

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns
Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.

Yea, it is true, and Russia, China, and Iran are going to be meddling in the 2020 Elections. Donna Brazile meddled in the 2016 Democrat primary by getting debate questions in advance for Hillary. She can tell me to go to Hell all day long but that’s not going to change the fact she meddled.

The embracement of QAnon will cost the Republicans the Senate as well as the House.

That's incorrect. The American people are getting sick and tired of the leftist ways; the violence, the country being burned down, no one being held liable, legalizing pedophilia, should I keep going on?? Q Anon is nothing to worry about compared to what the left is doing. America sees that. See ya at the polls. I would say the proof will be there but wait...oh yeah...the insane left
are going to be sure to try and eff that up too...!

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Its a lying conspiracy theory you dumbass. Produce evidence or STFU!
1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Lies, but Trump supports Maxwell who led girls to Epstein. You shameless monkeys ignore the facts

LOL, “I wish her well” is supposed mean he supports her? He’s alluding to the fact that Epstein got killed in custody. He hopes she lives so she can testify and give up names.

There's more monkey, he doubled down on it

he wished her well because shes exposing all the pedo rings across the country,,
havent you seen all the children rescued in the past few weeks???

thats her,,,

He wished well and doubled down on a woman who steered under aged girls to a pedophile, there is no wishing for that POS

You forgot the monkey thingy.

The embracement of QAnon will cost the Republicans the Senate as well as the House.

That's incorrect. The American people are getting sick and tired of the leftist ways; the violence, the country being burned down, no one being held liable, legalizing pedophilia, should I keep going on?? Q Anon is nothing to worry about compared to what the left is doing. America sees that. See ya at the polls. I would say the proof will be there but wait...oh yeah...the insane left
The police will not be allowed to act violently and illegally. The right will not be allowed to interfere in lawful, peaceful protects. No one is legalizing pedophilia. Trumperism and QAnon are viral conspiracy spreaders. And that will be stopped, too.

Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.
/——/ Oh, I have no doubt Russia tried to meddle, but even Obozo said it was impossible to rig a decentralized election Stalin’s ours. Russia meddles in lots of elections around the world. Doesn’t mean Trump asked for it.
/----/ " said it was impossible to rig a decentralized election Stalin’s ours "
Sorry for the typo. iPhone auto correct. It should read: said it was impossible to rig a decentralized election such as ours. How "such as" changed to "Stalin's," is beyond me.

The police will not be allowed to act violently and illegally. The right will not be allowed to interfere in lawful, peaceful protects. No one is legalizing pedophilia. Trumperism and QAnon are viral conspiracy spreaders. And that will be stopped, too.

So jake the fake you saying the left will go full blown fascist and not allow the right to protest, lol what a moron

Forum List

Back