Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

Fuck yes! This is the best idea I’ve heard in a long time! Keep the Hamas ass lickers out of our country!

A lot of republicans will attend church every Sunday and pretend to be moral while casually praying for slaughter and genocide

A lot of republicans will attend church every Sunday and pretend to be moral while casually praying for slaughter and genocide
What?

We don’t support the slaughter of either side.

They are all anti-Christs, yes, but we don’t pray for them to be all killed. In fact we pray they convert and accept Jesus as that is the only real solution for the “Israeli-Palestine” conflict. If they were all Christians they wouldn’t hate each other. Instead they slaughter each other because they are sons of Satan.

Don't worry. Everything that guy touches turns to dust.

That is absurd and of course it won't pass. Is it even Constitutionally valid?

Actually you've got that backwards. Why the hell should anyone taught from childhood to HATE Israel and the USA want to be in the USA? Hint, it isn't because they have suddenly shed the brainwashing and value system they've been raised with all their lives. Every thing in their being is antithetical to our value system, well at least the value system of patriots who want to preserve all that makes the USA the greatest country on earth. People like you who knows, I think you have more in common with them.

Keep in mind democrat icon FDR's E.O. 9066, which wasn't even voted by congress, that authorized the roundup and incarceration of not only legally documented Japanese aliens but American citizens in concentration camps. The current proposal would revoke the visas of Palestinian aliens and send them back. Why are liberals so outraged by the democratic procedure?

What?

We don’t support the slaughter of either side.

They are all anti-Christs, yes, but we don’t pray for them to be all killed. In fact we pray they convert and accept Jesus as that is the only real solution for the “Israeli-Palestine” conflict. If they were all Christians they wouldn’t hate each other. Instead they slaughter each other because they are sons of Satan.
Christians have always loved to slaughter each other and others but I get what you're saying. That's one of the ways colonizers justified their atrocities. "If we can save 10% of the population by converting them to Christianity, it's worth butchering 90% of it." It's incredibly primitive, horrific thinking.

Sounds very sick to me.

Forum List

Back