More GOP Candidates Are Embracing QAnon, And Supporters Don’t Seem To Care

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Its a lying conspiracy theory you dumbass. Produce evidence or STFU!

The the right is becoming more dangerous and more looney. If that stuff starts here in Pa I will buy myself more guns

Why would anyone be opposed to exposing pedophiles and human trafficking? Why are lefties so scared of people not liking pedos?

Are you claiming Epstein didn’t traffic minors?

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

It’s known pedo code talk according to them Feds who bust pedos all the time.

Maybe you can explain why the head of the Clinton campaign was emailing so about pizzas and napkins with a map on it.

Thats why Trump is supporting Maxwell eh?

Epstein isn't a Democrat, not a politician at all period, thats piss poor evidence and a reach at best.

No, but hundreds of Hollywood elite and politicians did ride his Pedophile express plane to his “play areas”. Like BJ Clinton going to Africa with him for “humanitarian work”.

Thats why Trump is supporting Maxwell eh?
“Supporting Maxwell”? :cuckoo:

Is it?

Is it?

Flaylo really has his/her/zir panties in a bunch over this.

Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.

By the way, no one ever claimed it was limited to Democrats.
I have no doubt that some Republicans are in on it too. Those Romney McCain types, if you know what I mean.

Millions upon millions of you morons still believe that RUSSIA! and PUTIN! stole the election for Trump, so it all comes out in the wash.

The belief is that Russia meddled with the elections which is true and evidence exists for it.
I didn't say that, Flail-o....I said STOLE the leection, which is what a jillion of you lolberal crackpots believe.

1. The left supporting guys in dresses in the little girls bathrooms

2. Trying to pass butt sex with 14 year old boys

3. The show cuties

4. Bill Clinton and epstein

Forum List

Back