Barr Reportedly Told Prosecutors To Look At Sedition Charges For Protest Violence

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

I told you all that Drump and his administration are fascists. Obama never committed fascist acts.
he has a constitutional duty to do this,,,

Fascism is not constitutional.

I told you all that Drump and his administration are fascists. Obama never committed fascist acts.

and thats why hes going with sedition charges,,,,to stop their facist actions,,,

and thats why hes going with sedition charges,,,,to stop their facist actions,,,

Drump is the fascists trying to stomp out protest and opposition to him by any means necessary and by targeting Democrats. They are not targeting far right groups meaning its politically motivated you dumbass.

Drump is the fascists trying to stomp out protest and opposition to him by any means necessary and by targeting Democrats. They are not targeting far right groups meaning its politically motivated you dumbass.
that comment shows youre either very ignorant or complicit in what is going on,,,

I'm going with ignorant,,,

that comment shows youre either very ignorant or complicit in what is going on,,,

No you're ignorant, protesting against police brutality and systemic racism is NOT sedition, you white men are the ones that are ignorant attacking anything thats against white supremacy.

No you're ignorant, protesting against police brutality and systemic racism is NOT sedition, you white men are the ones that are ignorant attacking anything thats against white supremacy.
we arent talking about the peaceful protest dumbass,,,

I gave you two videos that walk you through it all so educate yourself,,,

Last edited:

Nobody is trying to overthrow the government nor even talking about it except far right groups and whitenationalists.

Nobody is trying to overthrow the government nor even talking about it except far right groups and whitenationalists.
thats your ignorance,,,cause some are openly saying just that,,,and those are the ones hes going after,,,

thats your ignorance,,,cause some are openly saying just that,,,and those are the ones hes going after,,,

None are openly saying that nor are any trying to overthrow the government, but the far right groups have openly said so, especially during Obama term. Barr isn't targeting far right groups

None are openly saying that nor are any trying to overthrow the government, but the far right groups have openly said so, especially during Obama term. Barr isn't targeting far right groups
thats where your ignorance comes into play,,,

I gave you the proof but I cant make you watch it,,,

so your ignorance is self inflicted,,,not my fault,,,

Last edited:

thats where you ignorance comes into play,,,

You gave absolutely no evidence period.

thats where you ignorance comes into play,,,

You gave absolutely no evidence period.
says the monkey with his hands over his eyes,,,,

To sum up Flaylo's posts ie. if you read ONE you have read them ALL:

"Blah Blah Drump" "Blah Blah Fascist" "Blah Blah Evil Whitey" "Blah Blah Far Right Groups" "Blah Blah White Nationalists"

^^^^ Rinse and Repeat for his next low IQ thread.

I mean WHY Flaylo is even posting at the forum who knows, or do you NOT have the balls to join your fellow Feral BLM Mob on the streets rioting and looting and torching thing?

Trying to overthrow the Government by means of VIOLENT INSURRECTION is NOT only Sedition it's also the definition of what TERRORISM is.

...by any means necessary...

As I recall, it's you commie cocksuckers who are using that phrase as a rallying cry.

Project much?

Forum List

Back