Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

Johnson is under some weird impression, that his blurred faces videos are the only ones out there.

Yep.

Highly symbolic.

No one trusts the Biden DOJ.

The American people see right through the leftard lawfare.
Oh horse shit.

YOU “don’t trust the Biden DOJ” because they have Trump in their sights (rightfully)

You ain’t America

If they are IN the Capitol they have broken laws
And the prosecutors already have their images from the videos. There's literally more downside than upside to giving them to you so you can harass people in the mall that you think you recognize from a video.

Are they not already being held accountable? Let's put it this way. In some states, abortion is restricted. Should we not examine the medical records of women to be sure they're not breaking the law? If they did nothing, they have nothing to worry about, but the ones who did do something illegal should be held accountable.

See, the prosecutors already have the videos and are using them to find the lawbreakers, so why is it incumbent on the House to expose these people to the howling class?

Not everyone has been held accountable. Why are Republicans trying to protect the ones who weren't?

Oh horse shit.

YOU “don’t trust the Biden DOJ” because they have Trump in their sights (rightfully)

You ain’t America
I => am <= America, you miserably stupid leftard fuckwit. Middle class, two kids, job, house, car, the whole nine yards.

You will not succeed in marginalizing the working middle class in this country, you dumb fucktard.

THIS ^^^ is why Trump is leading in all the polls.

Because this ^^^ is the people behind Biden.

The rest is self explanatory. $5 gas. 15% inflation. These dumbass libtards can't manage their way out of a paper bag.

I => am <= America, you miserably stupid leftard fuckwit. Middle class, two kids, job, house, car, the whole nine yards.

You will not succeed in marginalizing the working middle class in this country, you dumb fucktard.

THIS ^^^ is why Trump is leading in all the polls.

Because this ^^^ is the people behind Biden.

The rest is self explanatory. $5 gas. 15% inflation. These dumbass libtards can't manage their way out of a paper bag.
Wrong asswipe. You ain’t shit. You certainly ain’t America

Wrong asswipe. You ain’t shit. You certainly ain’t America
Fuck you, miserably stupid and hateful leftard.

I'm very sorry you want to bring down middle class America just because you're incompetent.

Fortunately the economy doesn't need you and will proceed without you.

Fuck you, miserably stupid and hateful leftard.

I'm very sorry you want to bring down middle class America just because you're incompetent.

Fortunately the economy doesn't need you and will proceed without you.
Hey asswipe. I also have a house and two kids and all the rest .

That don’t make anyone “America”.

And in your case you’re just a loudmouth nutjob

Hey asswipe. I also have a house and two kids and all the rest .

That don’t make anyone “America”.

And in your case you’re just a loudmouth nutjob
lol

Says the loudmouth nutjob.

This nutjob can back up his BS.

You can't.

You just sling shit.

It's the only thing leftards are good at.

lol

Says the loudmouth nutjob.

This nutjob can back up his BS.

You can't.

You just sling shit.

It's the only thing leftards are good at.
You mean like your claims of a stolen election?

Bwahaha

You mean like your claims of a stolen election?

Bwahaha
You miserable hateful liar, I never said anything about a "stolen" election.

Not a word.

You're nothing but a brainless shit slinging howler monkey.

Go howl somewhere else, subhuman.

Forum List

Back