America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

Yeah, no..huh uh.

If it ain't traditional American muscle, I've no interest in it.

For me, it's isn't about the economics of it. I gotta have that bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh sound and feel. A right proper panty dropper.

I still find it a bit disturbing that the administration (et al) is pushing so hard for remote kill switches in these ipads on wheels. Next thing you know, you have to get permission to start your car and go some place. Particularly with all of these arbitrary lockdowns, conformity databases, and the popularization of essential and non-essential citizenry and activities/jobs/ to go along with that.

Historically speaking, cars have symbolized freedom of movement. The American way. Everything about this new trend is antithetical to the very notion of that.
Republicans saddled US with the "Real ID Act" so they can track you & prevent you from traveling. So stop whining about a kill switch that banks put in vehicles to track their loan asset.

I'll go with science and observable reality. Of course we can't control the weather, but we can certainly control the climate as any climatologist or weather person will tell you... We are at this very moment and the GOP is the only political party in the entire world that denies man-made global warming. Get it? That's why you people are known as incredible ignoramuses and brainwashed fools everywhere but GOP world. And so many say they are independent when the hell they are... If they're listening to this crap all the time they are technically insane .
LOL. We can't control the weather but we can control the climate. LOL.

If you did that very often, those antiques would have been in the junk yard by now.

Naah. Many cars idle for hours...with minimal issues.

Republicans saddled US with the "Real ID Act" so they can track you & prevent you from traveling. So stop whining about a kill switch that banks put in vehicles to track their loan asset.

Nice try. (Actually, not really.) The Real ID Act was a thoroughly BIPARTISAN bit of tyranny! (It passed 368-58 in the House, unanimously in the Senate.)

Understood, but what about ten years from now if we don't stop this trend? How much acreage does it take to make enough corn to provide ethanal for a country of 350 million people? When we slow down food production, the Netherlands (second highest crop exporter of the world) slows down food production, what do you think is going to happen?

It's not a problem this month or next month, but if this trend continues, people may find themselves fighting over food.
Did you mean ethanol? That is one of the changes that needs to be made, Gasoline pollutes less without it.

If food production slows, countries like China and India will just starve to death.

Until an EV competes in an endurance race such as LeMans, they are not viable as primary cars. They are great as a 2nd car for running around the suburb, or as a primary vehicle if you live and only drive in a large city.

But, until we have broadcast energy as envisioned by Nikola Tesla, they are never going to supplant the ICE.

They are simply nowhere near as efficient.
Any minute now electric cars will have batteries that can be switched in moments and will be able to win any race they are allowed to race in. Which I highly doubt they are at LeMans.... As well as being OK for cross country travel in a whole ... . Try real news sometime.... .

Everyone knows that if you aren't a brainwashed tool of big oil, tool. LOL
LOL. So, you want to get rid of all oil, gas, and gas products, such as a million different kinds of plastic, etc. - around the entire world? Do you realize how totally unrealistic that is? How about getting rid of big pharma and then no one in the world will have drugs or covid vaccines? Then we could move on to getting rid of Amazon, Walmart, McDonalds, etc. How entirely stupid.

Any minute now electric cars will have batteries that can be switched in moments and will be able to win any race they are allowed to race in. Which I highly doubt they are at LeMans.... As well as being OK for cross country travel in a whole ... . Try real news sometime.... .

Suuuuuuure they will. My gosh, what a brain dead little hater dupe you truly are. EV's have been around for over 100 years, dipshit. There is a reason why they are still a niche item.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Suuuuuuure they will. My gosh, what a brain dead little hater dupe you truly are. EV's have been around for over 100 years, dipshit. There is a reason why they are still a niche item.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
4.6% and growing like crazy with plans already in place for much more, dunce lol

Forum List

Back