Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

And here I am trying to help you. You've been left stupid and ignorant by your trail of incest. Obviously a lost cause. An idiot.

LOL

You can't even help yourself, bedwetter. And again, you admitted the only reason you say I've had incest is because of your hurt feelings over me calling you inbred. You're such a baby, you have the intellect of a 4 year old.

LOL

You can't even help yourself, bedwetter. And again, you admitted the only reason you say I've had incest is because of your hurt feelings over me calling you inbred. You're such a baby, you have the intellect of a 4 year old.
Yet you continue with your ignorance and projection, you're obviously a product of incest and still continue with the practice. I can try to help you if you need. I do highly doubt if I can however, you are a lost cause. A real stupid idiot

Yet you continue with your ignorance and projection, you're obviously a product of incest and still continue with the practice. I can try to help you if you need. I do highly doubt if I can however, you are a lost cause. A real stupid idiot

Retard, you already admitted you only talk about incest because I call you inbred. You're like a 4 year old.

Retard, you already admitted you only talk about incest because I call you inbred. You're like a 4 year old.
Dipshit, it's the only answer for your constant projection on me of your problem. You're like a dumbass

Keep crying, inbred.
Can't keep up with your whining incest gurl. You must get it really bad.

Screenshot_20220312-095814_CloutHub.jpg

You voted for a RAPIST, serial liar and a pedophile. Also someone who's destroying the economy of our country
What's your job?
I'm retired teacher.
Now working PT because I love Teaching.

Are you scared to tell us what you do?

MY personal Economy IS GREAT.

1). Tell us why yours sucks.
2). Tell us why you FAKE CARE for the people that have ALWAYS had a "Bad Economy"

What's your job?
I'm retired teacher.
Now working PT because I love Teaching.

Are you scared to tell us what you do?

MY personal Economy IS GREAT.

1). Tell us why yours sucks.
2). Tell us why you FAKE CARE for the people that have ALWAYS had a "Bad Economy"
Doesn't really have that much to do with ME. I'm glad you're doing well but it does bother me that you don't care about anybody else. 65% of people think the United States is heading in the wrong direction. That is an unprecedented number, you are in the minority. You are also self-centered and oblivious.

Screenshot_20240426-170648_Chrome.jpg

Doesn't really have that much to do with ME. I'm glad you're doing well but it does bother me that you don't care about anybody else. 65% of people think the United States is heading in the wrong direction. That is an unprecedented number, you are in the minority. You are also self-centered and oblivious.
WRONG.
I do something you have yet to confirm that you do.
If you do, then tell us.
I give out yearly Scholarships to HS Graduating Seniors who perform Community Service.

The Scholarships are with $1,000, and it ranges from 1-5 recipients.

Forum List

Back