America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

big oil propaganda for rubes ... .

Says the asshat who is shilling for the wealthy elite trying to hoover up 74 TRILLION dollars to build a new energy system.

Talk about a fucking dupe. It is YOU, moron.

Hey dupe, there isn’t enough lithium and cobalt in the world to make an EV car for every American. So what is the point? If we can’t make EV cars for every human on Earth, then how does it “solve climate change”?
A3531AD4-2A7B-473D-A7A0-70EAD9983DD4.jpeg

The point being it’s irrelevant what they are charging for them since you can’t buy one. 3 $ or 3 million $‘s doesn’t make a difference
wow! So clever! I wish i was as badass as you!
Teach me your ways :)

No. He is a STUPID ass.

Google where the lithium et cetera is and stop repeating garbage propaganda. the salton sea and utah are full of it ... . You dupes will have China dominating EV's pretty soon.... stupid whoops brainwashed stupid.... Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans again for crying out loud, super dupers... The only reason we are competing with them now is because Obama spent billions on solar panels etcetera etcetera... yes I know one failed lol *** **** idiots oops brainwashed functional idiots...
  1. China's Nio Lets EV Drivers Swap Battery Quick and Hit …

1658354076231.jpeg
    HTTPSwww.caranddriver.com/news/a33670482/nio...
    Aug 21, 2020 · For those who don't want to swap batteries but still need the pack, the cost is about $12 a month. It’s cost-effective, convenient, and a quickway …
    • Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins

bs. big oil propaganda for rubes- google it and stop parroting garbage propaganda... .. .

BS, BIG GREEN (MARXIST) propaganda has been pushing the climate change fraud for decades.

You are too much of an ignorant SUPER DUPE to figure it out.

Google where the lithium et cetera is and stop repeating garbage propaganda. the salton sea and utah are full of it ... . You dupes will have China dominating EV's pretty soon.... stupid whoops brainwashed stupid.... Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans again for crying out loud, super dupers... The only reason we are competing with them now is because Obama spent billions on solar panels etcetera etcetera... yes I know one failed lol *** **** idiots oops brainwashed functional idiots...

View attachment 672512
    Aug 21, 2020 · For those who don't want to swap batteries but still need the pack, the cost is about $12 a month. It’s cost-effective, convenient, and a quickway …

Two years, and still squadoosh.

SUPER DUPE!

View attachment 672512
LOL, yea we have ONE deposit of Lithium in Utah. And guess what? To get to it we would need to use almost ALL of the local water supply, which is already next to nothing, which means all those Natives and their farms would run dry. You are a Dupe if you think the demand can be met. Not to mention it would cause the cost of ALL electronics that use lithium batteries to skyrocket.

the project, known as Lithium Americas, has drawn protests from members of a Native American tribe, ranchers and environmental groups because it is expected to use billions of gallons of precious ground water, potentially contaminating some of it for 300 years, while leaving behind a giant mound of waste.

“Blowing up a mountain isn’t green, no matter how much marketing spin people put on it,” said Max Wilbert, who has been living in a tent on the proposed mine site while two lawsuits seeking to block the project wend their way through federal courts.

My cars are paid off and both have less than 50K miles on them so I'll be keeping them for a long time yet.

I have considered an electric motorcycle though

Last edited:

Forum List

Back