America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Have the soaring gas prices convinced you that Biden is right, you need to buy an electric car? Or will he have to raise gas prices even higher to force..........er...........um.............to change your mind?

There is one little problem though, once you spend around $90 thousand for an electric car, after so many miles they have a slight tendency to catch fire and spontaneously combust.

Oh, and if it does not spontaneously combust, the battery will eventually go and cost you a sweet $20 thousand or so.

This man blew up his Tesla after learning how expensive the battery would be after the car had only gone about a thousand miles and needed a battery replacement.

It looks really fun, but I'm not sure it is worth spending some $100,000 to do.

Have the soaring gas prices convinced you that Biden is right, you need to buy an electric car? Or will he have to raise gas prices even higher to force..........er...........um.............to change your mind?

There is one little problem though, once you spend around $90 thousand for an electric car, after so many miles they have a slight tendency to catch fire and spontaneously combust.

Oh, and if it does not spontaneously combust, the battery will eventually go and cost you a sweet $20 thousand or so.

This man blew up his Tesla after learning how expensive the battery would be after the car had only gone about a thousand miles and needed a battery replacement.

I hope oil tops 200 soon . That would be so funny...lol

It's funny how the White-wing is all up at arms about people buying electric cars.

hybrids start in the 20's, ev's in the 30's, dupe.

I prefer to be part of the problem.

The basic single cabs with a 230 mile range are over 40k. Please, moon bat :talktothehand:
and 7500 subsidy. You're the fools talking about 90k lol....This one's 35 with subsidy and 350 miles. Brainwashed much, super dupe?
1656624701559.png

Forum List

Back