Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

I went about three years into this disaster before I would call it a cult. The word seemed hyperbolic.

Not any more. That's exactly what this is.

This is why they don't care that Trump is a traitor, that he's a wannabe autocrat who loves other dictators and hates democratic allies, that he's probably willing to sell out our country, that he lies about covid, or that he's under criminal indictment, etc. This is what being in a cult means.

This is why they don't care that Trump is a traitor, that he's a wannabe autocrat who loves other dictators and hates democratic allies, that he's probably willing to sell out our country, that he lies about covid, or that he's under criminal indictment, etc. This is what being in a cult means.
Yesterday Trump said that, after previously saying he was going to testify in the current case, he "can't". Why not? Because, he says, of the gag order. Absolutely, blatantly, untrue. A gag order doesn't mean you can't testify. Obviously.

And the rubes will defend that lie.

This is a cult.

Yesterday Trump said that, after previously saying he was going to testify in the current case, he "can't". Why not? Because, he says, of the gag order. Absolutely, blatantly, untrue. A gag order doesn't mean you can't testify. Obviously.

This is a cult.
THE MAN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!

THE MAN IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!
When he lies like that, he reminds of the child who just makes something up on the spur of the moment to his parents to get out of trouble. Just the dumbest, most obvious lie, but the child looks at the parents with that look hoping they're buying it.

When he lies like that, he reminds of the child who just makes something up on the spur of the moment to his parents to get out of trouble. Just the dumbest, most obvious lie, but the child looks at the parents with that look hoping they're buying it.

And then typically blames someone else when caught. Like I read this or heard that.

Forum List

Back