America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

Lithium extraction View attachment 672712
View attachment 672713
View attachment 672715
But you keep pretending that it's making a difference.
There is a huge difference. Endless Dirty Tar Sands mining is destroying pristine Carbon Sink forest full of diverse wildlife.

Vs. one time mining of desert most don't give a crap about is much, much better. There is more than enough to make batteries for every American.

We have more than enough water flowing out the Mighty Mississippi River every day.

Last edited:
Lithium extraction View attachment 672712
View attachment 672713
View attachment 672715
But you keep pretending that it's making a difference.
That is the extent of the pollution... It is local...

How many times have we told you that fossil fuels are killing the whole planet...

Yes we know it... You media bubble is not saying that... Then there is actual real world with real scientists and every major Scientific Organisation in the world...

You have to differentiate the between information you don't want to hear and the information you won't hear... Wrapping yourself cotton wool from information that challenges your pre-conception of the world doesn't make it go away.

Fossil Fuel companies want to keep producing, that is what they want to do... They have trillions invested in the world being dependent on fossil fuels. The can get a government to goto war (seriously think US invaded a dessert(Iraq) for the sand?). They picked a side in a tribal war(Red) and pumped that side with manure, it is easy done, just say the other tribe(Blue) wants it therefore you don't want it... They sad it is a big Commie, Marxist,... takeover and they knew the the knee jerk reaction would stop looking at facts and reason. Add in a few paid off discredited scientists and then you have sewn enough doubt...

That is the extent of the pollution... It is local...

How many times have we told you that fossil fuels are killing the whole planet...

Yes we know it... You media bubble is not saying that... Then there is actual real world with real scientists and every major Scientific Organisation in the world...

You have to differentiate the between information you don't want to hear and the information you won't hear... Wrapping yourself cotton wool from information that challenges your pre-conception of the world doesn't make it go away.

Fossil Fuel companies want to keep producing, that is what they want to do... They have trillions invested in the world being dependent on fossil fuels. The can get a government to goto war (seriously think US invaded a dessert(Iraq) for the sand?). They picked a side in a tribal war(Red) and pumped that side with manure, it is easy done, just say the other tribe(Blue) wants it therefore you don't want it... They sad it is a big Commie, Marxist,... takeover and they knew the the knee jerk reaction would stop looking at facts and reason. Add in a few paid off discredited scientists and then you have sewn enough doubt...

I've been living this most of my life. I remember as a child when my father installed an incinerator in our new house he built. A few years later they made incinerators illegal and he had to get rid of it. Then lead in gasoline, lead in paint, freon, fluorocarbons, sulfur in diesel fuel, DDT, CAFE standards, the list goes on and on. The funny thing is, you enviro-kooks are more pissed off today than you were 50 years ago.

So what you're talking about is a bottomless money pit where all the money in the country world can't fill. It's never ending even trillions of dollars later.

So I'll ask you the same question I ask all the kooks: What would it take to shut you people up forever? What is the metric you want to reach and how many trillions more is it going to cost us for this theory hoax? Is it one billionth of one particle of something? CO2 levels that are impossible to reach? What? Because no matter how much money we dump in this theory, it never seems to be enough. You always want more.

Utter nonsense.
Quit reading past that hyperventilating hyperbole.
It’s scary the numbers of Americans who think as he does. I suspect many of them would happily sacrifice themselves at the alter of AGW.
C0424341-Aztec_human_sacrifice,_illustration.jpg

There is a huge difference. Endless Dirty Tar Sands mining is destroying pristine Carbon Sink forest full of diverse wildlife.

Vs. one time mining of desert most don't give a crap about is much, much better. There is more than enough to make batteries for every American.

We have more than enough water flowing out the Mighty Mississippi River every day.
Oh?
There's a lithium mine next to the Mississippi?
The lithium is in arid regions with limited water supplies and fragile eco systems.
You are just trading one type of pollution for another.

Forum List

Back