“Stand Back and Let It Fall”: Jonathan Turley Says Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump Is “Collapsing” After Witness Testimony

I mean he only teaches criminal law at GW law school…

Geez you are an idiot
You obviously, like the rest of the trumpers replying like you, did not read or did not understand what I wrote, nor responded to what I wrote.

That's y'alls mental issues, not mine!😇

Please link to your qualifications in constitutional, tort OR criminal law? I'll wait. I think I'll go with Turley's opinion over a non-descript social media poster who can't provide any credentials. LMAO
This argument hinges on how much information each had, when they gave their opinion.

I read it, I've just skimmed his opinion which turns out to be wrong on this... What are your credentials that I should put any stock in your opinion over that of a constitutional scholar? Now do you want to answer or are you going to speculate some more?
I really didn't think you were this dumb..... Sheesh!

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley on Friday said the prosecution’s case against former President Donald Trump is failing as a key witness is benefiting the defense.

April 26, 2024
1:17 PM ET

What time did the prosecution finish their redirect?

Psst, your true feelings on “democracy” are showing.
Actually your closing your eyes, and covering your ears to what happened is the problem.

The delays that were put in place to investigate and prosecute is why the truth is only coming out now. And the truth is how democracy was under attack.

Unrelated Nonsense on both! 😁
They:re your points. You shouldn't say stuff you don't care about.

Yes, it is an indisputable fact that leftards get more than 3k a year from Soros.

And the only reason it happens, is our SCOTUS is occasionally brain dead.

Actually your closing your eyes, and covering your ears to what happened is the problem.

The delays that were put in place to investigate and prosecute is why the truth is only coming out now. And the truth is how democracy was under attack.
Then democracy is attacked every time a campaign is planned?

Turley is just earning his faux noize paycheck. Nothing he says is real.
I don't think Turley is influenced by the money, but by the Fox News atmosphere. Which pressures those that appear on the air to push the fox news narative.

It's what cost Fox News $780 million.

Fox News agreed to pay Dominion $787.5 million and acknowledged the court's earlier ruling that Fox had broadcast false statements about Dominion. The settlement did not require Fox News to apologize. It is the largest known media settlement for defamation in U.S. history.

They:re your points. You shouldn't say stuff you don't care about.

Yes, it is an indisputable fact that leftards get more than 3k a year from Soros.

And the only reason it happens, is our SCOTUS is occasionally brain dead.
No, they don't get more than the $3000 individual candidate donation limit from Soros.

Citizen United was more than simply a brain fart given to us by the Republican Justices....it's one of their worst decisions.... that fundamentally changed us forever, and for the worse!!!

Forum List

Back