Marjorie Taylor Greene slam dunks Jamie Raskin.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I hadn't really paid much attention to her, figuring that she was just another strong woman that is hated by the Democrats. When the Dems started their tears over her, I laughed at the tears, but I didn't bother to take an interest in a freshman representative from Georgia. But this caught my eye:

For whatever reason, the Dems have MTG as a witness to talk about the removal of due process rights in the bipartisan gun bill. Of course Raskin has to bring up January 6th.

"Oh . . . Mr. Raskins. I know it's early in the morning, but this is the rules committee. This isn't your Trump Derangement Committee . . . "

:auiqs.jpg:

Raskin zinged her back! "My last name doesn't have an s on it."

Later, talking again about the Dems' obsession, January 6th:

MTG: "What evidence do you have that a lot of people were armed that day?"

Raskin: "Oh . . . oh . . . bt . . . just wait for it . . . "

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Jan 6 doesn't have anything to do with the due process issue in things like red flag laws.

Proving that even a blind squirrel will find an acorn on occasion.

Slam dunk?

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

We saw the evidence of the TRUMPmob having guns yesterday

I hadn't really paid much attention to her, figuring that she was just another strong woman that is hated by the Democrats. When the Dems started their tears over her, I laughed at the tears, but I didn't bother to take an interest in a freshman representative from Georgia. But this caught my eye:

For whatever reason, the Dems have MTG as a witness to talk about the removal of due process rights in the bipartisan gun bill. Of course Raskin has to bring up January 6th.

"Oh . . . Mr. Raskins. I know it's early in the morning, but this is the rules committee. This isn't your Trump Derangement Committee . . . "

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Are you sure her middle name isn't Karen?

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Sure she did.....:heehee:

Three men walking down the street in fatigues carrying AR-15s... at 14th and Independence,” a voice says in one transmission.

“White male... stock of an AR-15,” someone can be heard saying in another recording. “Green fatigues... Glock-style pistols in their waistband.”

“Elevated threat in the trees... American flag face mask... weapon on the right-side hip,” a third transmission says.

Three men walking down the street in fatigues carrying AR-15s... at 14th and Independence,” a voice says in one transmission.

“White male... stock of an AR-15,” someone can be heard saying in another recording. “Green fatigues... Glock-style pistols in their waistband.”

“Elevated threat in the trees... American flag face mask... weapon on the right-side hip,” a third transmission says.

You and Schiff have the same smell 'bout you, you lying POS!!

How many people did they shoot?

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

A little disappointed in her responses.

She should had said there would be nothing wrong with all of them being armed, because the second amendment allows it.

MTG is my representative. She recently won the Republican primary for her seat by a very large majority. She can always be relied on to speak her mind.

Jan 6 doesn't have anything to do with the due process issue in things like red flag laws.

Proving that even a blind squirrel will find an acorn on occasion.
It was called an insurrection to condemn people for doing something minor. Foreigners who come here from nasty countries shake their heads at this foolishness.

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Having to remind her how to spell his name ...because no one cares ... is 'zinging her back'?

:p

It was called an insurrection to condemn people for doing something minor. Foreigners who come here from nasty countries shake their heads at this foolishness.

You aren't going to get away with what they did in any country.

Yeah. Waiting now . . .

Maybe Deadliest Crotch Greene should take a look at the photos & video showing armed protesters that day.

But she'd have to grow a brain to do it.

Forum List

Back