America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

What he watches for news don't tell him shit. That's why we refer to them as the uninformed voters.
Yes yes only the people who admit they are propaganda spreaders know the truth, the entire world of journalism is wrong. You are a moron. Oops brainwashed functional moron. Watch the Evening News for God's sake. You also get France 24 and the BBC or any number of highly respected journalistic outlets on cable or the Internet who can't believe you are so dumb. Oops brainwashed functionally dumb

I'm not scared of them you idiot, I don't give a tinkers damn about them, but you, who bleat for gun control, you spread your ass cheeks for the rich.

Little fucking hater dupe you hasn't figured out that gun control is the ultimate class warfare.

Go suck some rich dudes cock, little cuck.
So why do you say we can't tax the rich or oil companies because they will screw us lol. Ever heard of oversight or regulation that helps people? Like what the GOP cuts and then starts corrupt bubbles and busts every time...

So why do you say we can't tax the rich or oil companies because they will screw us lol. Ever heard of oversight or regulation that helps people? Like what the GOP cuts and then starts corrupt bubbles and busts every time...

Where have I said that. Link to an example, moron.

I'm not scared of them you idiot, I don't give a tinkers damn about them, but you, who bleat for gun control, you spread your ass cheeks for the rich.

Little fucking hater dupe you hasn't figured out that gun control is the ultimate class warfare.

Go suck some rich dudes cock, little cuck.
So gun makers aren't rich, selling hundreds of times as many guns as they used to every year?

Yeah, sure. I just hear it all the time and you people all parrot the same crap endlessly. So why are you against taxing the rich and many giant corporations like big oil and big pharma their fair share? LOL

POINT TO A SINGLE TIME I HAVE SAID THAT YOU LYING HACK!

POINT TO A SINGLE TIME I HAVE SAID THAT YOU LYING HACK!
Not a chance, I don't have the time, let's just say it's what your party and your GOP base says all the time Jesus... We can also say that the GOP base lies down for big money more than any party in the modern world by far and has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere TIME I HAVE SAID THAT YOU LYING HACK!

Not a chance, I don't have the time, let's just say it's what your party and your GOP base says all the time Jesus... We can also say that the GOP base lies down for big money more than any party in the modern world by far and has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere period free stuff my ask jesus you people are pathetic....

No, they aren't you fucking clod. Gun manufacturers are among the least profitable businesses you can get into.

Fuck you are ignorant.
You are out of your tiny little mind LOL....

Yeah, sure. I just hear it all the time and you people all parrot the same crap endlessly. So why are you against taxing the rich and many giant corporations like big oil and big pharma their fair share? LOL

For the obvious reasons dummy. The big guy never loses. He simply passes his loss to us, the little guy; always has and always will. Supporting higher taxes means ultimately supporting higher taxes on yourself. But only the smart people understand that.

I guess that all depends on what you buy. I've been driving Toyota Camrys for about 20 years now, and my only expense has been oil changes, which now that I'm no longer working is about once a year. With a coupon, that's about $45.00 or so from the dealership. None of my Japanese cars have ever seen a tow truck, and not once did I have to call my boss and tell him I'll be late or not in at all because my car wouldn't start. That might have been different during power outages when I couldn't charge my electric car. So much for dependability.

A new survey by UK consumer group Which?, as reported by Mail Online, reveals traditional gasoline or diesel-powered vehicle owners report fewer problems within the first four years of ownership than electric vehicle owners.

Which? surveyed 48,000 people about the vehicles they drive, which included 2,184 electric vehicles out of nearly 57,000. Thirty nine percent of electric vehicle owners reported a problem within the first four years of ownership, compared to just 19 percent of gasoline car owners, and 29 percent for diesel car owners.

Not only do electric cars tend to be less reliable, the requirement to repair the problem usually takes them off the street for longer than a traditional ICE car. The most common problems occurred with the software, which took up to five days to repair, compared with a three-day repair for gasoline cars, and four days for diesels.

Okay, so now what your savings doesn't show is how much you will spend to get the EV repaired and how much more you will spend on a rental car while repairs are being done.
Ray, the Toyota Camry is built in Georgetown, KY and has been since 1986.

Are you attempting to make a POINT, with that wall of text?
It wasn't written for puerile readers, dear. Don't worry your little head about it. There are enough adults here who read comprehensively.

But I have a soft spot for someone who's in a complex subject causing him to be in over his head.

Here ya go, sweetie!
1658290068801.png

And you're a pathetic fool being bought off by big government. Don't worry about climate change when it comes to food. Worry about China that now owns 200,000 acres of our farm land. Worry about Bill Gates who now owns 225,000 acres of our farm land. Worry about the Netherlands who are the second largest exporters of farm products. Worry about this dementia patient in the White House who's solution to him cutting off our oil supply is to make more ethanol thus burning up our food supply.

The Netherlands government is using climate change to get farmers to stop growing food. Gates said he won't allow anything on his farms that will cause global gasses like from pigs and cows. Dementia is a commie and could care less if Americans starve. China is using our farm land for pot farms instead of food.

You can't control the climate--God controls the climate. You can stop these people from starving the world if you are smart enough to vote for the right people.
Ray, 200,000 acres and 225,000 acres are postage stamps compared to the amount of farmland in the US. The King Ranch in Texas is 825,000 acres by itself!

Most of us realize there is global warming. What is debatable is if it is man made for one of the many times it has happened in the Earth's history and what we can do to prevent it. And don't give me any crap about all of the evidence that it has happened since industrialization. That could be just a coincidence. And, to think that we can fight mother nature is totally absurd. We can't even control any weather at all, much less the global climate.

The climate moves in cycles and always has. It's been doing it for millions of years. Where I live I've been using my AC less and less every year it seems. This past June I had to turn on my furnace three times. But they only tell people where it's been warmer, not cooler than normal, and the brain dead just believe them.

Politicians on the left have been wanting to take more and more control over our lives as time went on. They've been pretty successful thus far. The only two entities that are stopping them from total control over us are energy and healthcare. Once they have total control over those two things, they will have total control over all of us.

Since our system of government and having an armed citizenry prevents them from marching in with the military from taking over these things against our will, the only way to get them is if we the people beg government to take over these entities. That would give them the ability to get what they always wanted. So scare the people to the point that happens. Put total idiots out there like AOC to tell people we only have ten years to live. Get the scientists who get our tax dollars to back people like her up, or your paycheck is going to dry. Increase the cost of healthcare so nearly nobody can afford it except the government.

Ray, 200,000 acres and 225,000 acres are postage stamps compared to the amount of farmland in the US. The King Ranch in Texas is 825,000 acres by itself!

Understood, but what about ten years from now if we don't stop this trend? How much acreage does it take to make enough corn to provide ethanal for a country of 350 million people? When we slow down food production, the Netherlands (second highest crop exporter of the world) slows down food production, what do you think is going to happen?

It's not a problem this month or next month, but if this trend continues, people may find themselves fighting over food.

Not a chance, I don't have the time, let's just say it's what your party and your GOP base says all the time Jesus... We can also say that the GOP base lies down for big money more than any party in the modern world by far and has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere TIME I HAVE SAID THAT YOU LYING HACK!

Not a chance, I don't have the time, let's just say it's what your party and your GOP base says all the time Jesus... We can also say that the GOP base lies down for big money more than any party in the modern world by far and has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere period free stuff my ask jesus you people are pathetic....
Frankie to English translation: "Having been caught in ANOTHER lie, I will scream and yell, attempt to deflect, proclaim victory, and run away, hoping nobody notices."

You are out of your tiny little mind LOL....

The Trace is an anti gun propaganda machine.

Pull your head out of their rich man funded assholes.

No, they aren't you fucking clod. Gun manufacturers are among the least profitable businesses you can get into.

Fuck you are ignorant.
For the obvious reasons dummy. The big guy never loses. He simply passes his loss to us, the little guy; always has and always will. Supporting higher taxes means ultimately supporting higher taxes on yourself. But only the smart people understand that.
total bs lol
Frankie to English translation: "Having been caught in ANOTHER lie, I will scream and yell, attempt to deflect, proclaim victory, and run away, hoping nobody notices."
congratulations you are the only GOP base voter who doesn't believe taxes raised on the rich will only cost us more money. lol

Forum List

Back