10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

If solar is so cheap, as the democrat nuts state, as the democrats have stated the last ten years. How come we dont have 100% solar power, night and day?

The simple answer is, solar does not work as a utility providing power? Solar is extremely unreliable and inefficient.
I saw an article a couple years ago that included satellite photos of most top dems homes.
And not a single one of them had solar.
Many had swimming pools, and like Governor Newsome... the pools were uncovered with each subsequent photo taken when no one was in them. They don't even take advantage of solar blankets for swimming pools yet want to pour $billions of our money into largely failed science and corruption. (Hear that Obama?)
Obama's lavish Martha Vineyard Home... no solar panels.

Last edited:
Anecdotal data.

You should actually try living here for a full year. I am not that familiar with Seattle, it is a goodly bit north of me, but in the PNW that I am familiar with (Oregon and Southern Washington, especially west of the Cascades, it's not cloudy all year long. Not even marginally CLOSE to that type of weather.
The PNW is always known for its overcast skies and rain. It is not anecdotal.

"In Seattle, the summers are short, warm, dry, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, wet, and mostly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 37°F to 79°F and is rarely below 28°F or above 88°F."

I saw an article a couple years ago that included satellite photos of most top dems homes.
And not a single one of them had solar.
Many had swimming pools, and like Governor Newsome... the pools were uncovered with each subsequent photo taken when no one was in them. They don't even take advantage of solar blankets for swimming pools yet want to pour $billions of our money into largely failed science and corruption. (Hear that Obama?)
Obama's lavish Martha Vineyard Home... no solar panels.
Democrats are hypocrites who have figured out how to use government to make themselves filthy rich

So windmills are gone.
How many trees were cut down for the ONE solar plant?
It's estimated we could power the whole country with one large solar plant in the Four Corner area of the SW taking a tiny peace of each of those states... and no more

If done properly we would SAVE money going renewable because as old Fossil driven ones expire we won't have to spend $1 Trillion to REPLACE them.
The "600 million" was based on decade old figures. Solar is 85% more efficient now.
and it did not include the cost of replacing obsolete Fossil plants at just as much money, but less ongoing cost/fuel for solar.

`
One large solar plant at the Four Corners of four states? Yet today we have even more than that area across the United States and it is not enough.

It is estimated, that your solar plan costs at least $100 trillion dollars.

You talk of how great solar is, yet everywhere the price of energy is skyrocketing, things dependent on solar are skyrocketing in price like food.

Solar is so great California just reopened two nuclear power plants for energy!

Solar is so great, California has to import electricity.

abuafk, seriously, you are about as stupid as they come. Show one shining example of solar anywhere in the world.

One large solar plant at the Four Corners of four states? Yet today we have even more than that area across the United States and it is not enough.

It is estimated, that your solar plan costs at least $100 trillion dollars.
LINKS?

You talk of how great solar is, yet everywhere the price of energy is skyrocketing, things dependent on solar are skyrocketing in price like food.

You're confusing/LYING. solar which is NOT rocketing with Fossil Fuels which are going up. You know, Ukraine and all.
Actually it's just NOT true relative to fossil fuels.
YOU IDIOT Watch the new at least.
LINK?

Solar is so great California just reopened two nuclear power plants for energy!

Solar is so great, California has to import electricity.

abuafk, seriously, you are about as stupid as they come. Show one shining example of solar anywhere in the world.
LINKS?
I put up some for all of my claims.

`

Last edited:
If only someone could invent a "storage" solution for electricity! You know, like a "bucket" of some sort that you can keep electricity in and use it only when you need it.

I bet there's a Nobel for THAT invention!
Yeah there isn;t a battery big enough to provide power for 12 hours a day for 300 million people

Yeah there isn;t a battery big enough to provide power for 12 hours a day for 300 million people
and 300 Million people sleep for 8 of those 12 hours.
The wind doesn't blow at night either?
`

1662732638311.png

1662732666784.png

1662732688433.png

Maybe if they could, um, you know put a bunch of these "batteries" as you call them together!

OR, what if they use the solar power to pump water to a high elevation reservoir and when the electricity is needed they let the water flow through a hydroelectric system?

Nah, none of these could POSSIBLY work.

Best to just continue burnin' coal.

INVENTION IS DEAD. (Mainly because Blues man doesn't see it.)

Links
LINK?

LINKS?
I put up some for all of my claims.
Links? Only those with no knowlege link to something they find that will agree with them.

I replied to your opinion which had no links

I replied to your post, comment, which did not quote.

When I challenge you to substantiate what you claim, you seek to dismiss my questions by demanding links.

You really dont know a thing. And you prove it here, stammering for links.

You think I am wrong, you pretend to know all about solar and wind. Well, step up. You dusagree? Give us a figure, tell us how many square miles of solar in total has been installed and what that has cost us.

Then we can discuss your opinion about one tiny bit of space providing us withh all the electricity we need.

You simply dont have any knowledge other than propaganda you find on the democrats propaganda machine called google

Links? Only those with no knowlege link to something they find that will agree with them.

I replied to your opinion which had no links

I replied to your post, comment, which did not quote.

When I challenge you to substantiate what you claim, you seek to dismiss my questions by demanding links.

You really dont know a thing. And you prove it here, stammering for links.

You think I am wrong, you pretend to know all about solar and wind. Well, step up. You dusagree? Give us a figure, tell us how many square miles of solar in total has been installed and what that has cost us.

Then we can discuss your opinion about one tiny bit of space providing us withh all the electricity we need.

You simply dont have any knowledge other than propaganda you find on the democrats propaganda machine called google
No you empty BS artist
My posts are about a 50/50 mix of my own words and Links and OP links.
Your posts, like this one, is empty argumentative BS with NO TOPICAL CONTENT.
None of your own, none refuting mine, just trying to shift all burden on me.

If I put it in my own words, you ask me to substantiate it.. Links.
If I give links, you say put it in your own words!
Catch22

You are an EMPTY POS.

Put up some Topical meat or get lost you empty POS.

Where are the links for Your claims of "100 billion" and many more?
If someone asks me for a link, I GIVE it.
That is why I have my opinions, I read.

`

Last edited:
ie, You lDIOT

You're confusing/LYING. solar which is NOT rocketing with Fossil Fuels which are going up. You know, Ukraine and all.
Actually it's just NOT true relative to fossil fuels.
LINK?

NO answer to my post.
Just lots of claims about price and cost.
Watch the Democrat party propanda news stations?

Ukraine?

How about no wind for england all summer, increasing the demand for natural gas.

No wind effected Europe as well, making everyone scramble for natural gas.

Yep, trump warned them but you assholes made sure that you ran 24hr a day, "news", that fails to report the truth.

Forum List

Back