Biden's support of EV transitioning due to Co2 emissions is so uninformed! He now blames high temperatures on Climate change!

That’s you. Your own source calls CO2 a pollutant. Your own source promotes EVs as a cheaper pollution free alternative to ICE cars. The-only sources you can find are the prevarications of made up shit.

Your own source calls CO2 a pollutant.

Do China's enormous emissions of what my source called a pollutant, endanger the planet?

Your own source promotes EVs as a cheaper pollution free alternative to ICE cars.

First, we were never talking about price, you silly twat, we were talking about your stupid claim that refineries use so much electricity to make a gallon of gas and that EVs could go further using that electricity than an ICE car could go using the gas.

And your own source said that was wrong. By a huge margin.

And second, if you think EVs are pollution free, you're even dumber than your room-temperature IQ would indicate.

Third, these were your sources, not mine. Moron.

Taxes don’t replace subsidies dufus. 5.7 trillion in 2020 alone world wide bozo.
But still no proof...just your guesses..." $5.7 trillion in 2020 for ALL oil companies in the world.." which wasn't the point... it was subsidies by the USA to oil companies.
Where is your proof for that number?

But still no proof...just your guesses..." $5.7 trillion in 2020 for ALL oil companies in the world.." which wasn't the point... it was subsidies by the USA to oil companies.
Where is your proof for that number?
Not that I expected you to actual read what I posted, but it is billions by the US Fed and trillions world wide. You being an illiterate don’t get that major oil companies are multi national. That’s way over your head…you can get the same numbers just by pretending you’re not delusional.

“Biden's support of EV transitioning due to Co2 emissions is so uninformed!”
Fossil fuels are finite and within the next decade or two we will consume it all.
Call it what you like, but the results are the same.

“He now blames high temperatures on Climate change!”
High temperatures are a result of climate change.
It does not matter how you slice it or dice it the end is the same.

Or you can do this instead

1696629790196.jpeg

:)-

“Biden's support of EV transitioning due to Co2 emissions is so uninformed!”
Fossil fuels are finite and within the next decade or two we will consume it all.
Call it what you like, but the results are the same.

“He now blames high temperatures on Climate change!”
High temperatures are a result of climate change.
It does not matter how you slice it or dice it the end is the same.

Or you can do this instead

View attachment 839393
:)-
Oil can last up to 50 years, natural gas up to 53 years, and coal up to 114 years. Yet, renewable energy is not popular enough, so emptying our reserves can speed up.
But the point is the stupid guarantee Biden made:

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., chairman of the RSC, Biden’s statement is a promise that he has kept during his first 15 months in office.
"If you make U.S. energy production more expensive and difficult, then the price of gas goes up. It’s not complicated, and it’s why Americans are paying over $4 at the pump," Banks told FOX Business.
Now Biden should have said the following WHICH I made up and obviously agree with!!
What he should have said is what I would have suggested:
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!

My statement agrees.. reduce CO2 emissions by working WITH the fossil fuels industry."
But why be so divisive and stupid to tell the fossil fuel industry they are going to be put out of business? What do you think they would do with that "guarantee"

Oil can last up to 50 years, natural gas up to 53 years, and coal up to 114 years. Yet, renewable energy is not popular enough, so emptying our reserves can speed up.
But the point is the stupid guarantee Biden made:

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., chairman of the RSC, Biden’s statement is a promise that he has kept during his first 15 months in office.
"If you make U.S. energy production more expensive and difficult, then the price of gas goes up. It’s not complicated, and it’s why Americans are paying over $4 at the pump," Banks told FOX Business.
Now Biden should have said the following WHICH I made up and obviously agree with!!
What he should have said is what I would have suggested:
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!

My statement agrees.. reduce CO2 emissions by working WITH the fossil fuels industry."
But why be so divisive and stupid to tell the fossil fuel industry they are going to be put out of business? What do you think they would do with that "guarantee"

Fossil fuels don’t run out. They just get more expensive and difficult to extract and refine. It’s unlikely we’ll ever run out and more likely we just use cheaper alternatives. After all, photons are FREE. FREE.

Fossil fuels don’t run out. They just get more expensive and difficult to extract and refine. It’s unlikely we’ll ever run out and more likely we just use cheaper alternatives. After all, photons are FREE. FREE.
Right photons are free but it costs:
After adjusting for inflation, major US utilities spent 2.6 cents/kWh on electricity delivery in 2010, using 2020 dollars, and spending on delivery was 4.3 cents/kWh in 2020, while utility spending on power production decreased from 6.8 cents/kWh in 2010 to 4.6 cents/kWh in 2020, the EIA
FACTS:
2.6 cents/kWh transmission costs
4.6 cents/kWh to produce.
7.2 cents/kWh total cost.

FACTS:
Total electricity generated per year by the approximately 12,538 plants for total of
4,240,000,000,000 kWh at 79% from fossil fuels or 3,349,600,000,000 kWh.
U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis .php#:~:text=In%202022%2C%20net%20generation%20of,or%20about%204.24%20trillion%20kWh).

So total cost is 4,240,000,000,000 kWh X 7.2 cents or $305,280,000,000.
Gross revenue for production and transmission $494,650,000,000.
As of the first quarter of 2022, the average net profit margin in the utility sector was 9.68%. For the trailing 12 months (TTM), the net profit margin increased to 10.88%.

View attachment 868205

Where did you run to?

Moron.
14 TWh of electricity in oil refineries usage.... not 47 TWh.
"and petroleum refining made up ten percent or 14 TWH of cogenerated electricity (EEA 1998)."

A terawatt-hour (TWh) is a unit of energy that is equal to 1,000,000,000 kilowatt-hours (kWh).

Nuts. An ebike costs $0.25 per charge which assists in moving it ~25 miles. The Aptera has built-in solar recharging.

Forum List

Back