10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

"renewables" are thee most economic?

Not in terms of the amount of land they literally destroy. 1000's of square miles. Cutting down trees, cactus, destroying the wildlife?

Not in terms of cost, $100 trillion is the cost the democrats have stated, the cost that the advocacy groups state, the cost investment advisors such as ceres states. Even the democrats favorite congresswoman states that is the cost.

Not in terms of the time required to build all of them. We are told it will take 50 years (or is that how long it will take to print $100 trillion).

Not in terms of the amount of natural resources needed, more than all other forms of energy combined. After all that $100 trillion is needed to buy and process raw minerals into the worlds largest in area "power plants".

Not in terms of the amount of energy provided

Not in terms of supplying energy in times of war or disaster.

Renewables, are inefficient on a scale abu afk is not smart enough to comprehend
"...they literally destroy. 1000's of square miles. Cutting down trees, cactus, destroying the wildlife?"

You literally a partisan blind story teller.

Windmills go mostly on remote hillsides, prairie, Off shore, and farmers get paid for dotting their empty fields with them.

The best places for solar are arid or desert with few to no "trees." (not to mention house rooftops as good insulation)
(Off the grid naturalists/'homesteaders' cut down trees every day to live 'free.' Watch those Alaska shows.)

Meanwhile you can't walk the street of many parts of China or India without a mask/choking to death on Coal and other Fossil Fuel Particulate that kills or shortens the life of millions.
Not to mention those who live downstream of fossil plants here (and acid rain). And Coal mining/black lung isn't pretty either.

What a goofy tale you made up just to be a RWer.

`

Last edited:
"...they literally destroy. 1000's of square miles. Cutting down trees, cactus, destroying the wildlife?"

You literally a partisan blind story teller/ldiot.
One solar farm alone covers 6 square miles, how many have been built, and how many are proposed to be built, as in using the $600 billion just given to "green" energy.

You can not even admit trees are destroyed in New England, for solar, literally called my a liar, yet I showed a google map of one solar farm in Rhode Island in a few seconds. How can I do that? I am a literal witness to the destruction. I have seen it from california to rhode island.

Windmills go mostly on remote hillsides, prairie, Off shore, and farmers get paid for dotting their empty fields with them.​
On remote hillsides? Bullshit! Texas has more than any, and they are not on hillsides, Palm springs, some are hillsides but most, bullshit.

Off shore? Maybe in Europe, a trend that is reversing.

In the USA we have 7 individual wind turbines offshore.

Farmers get paid for putting wind turbines on their empty fields? That would make them not a farmer? Either way, yes farmers get paid to destroy their farm land.

You are so full of shit, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. Literally, and you got the nerve to start and end your comments with insults.

That really does make you one of the stupidest here.

Your 85% figure is deceptive. The term "new power generation" only means that new coal, gas, and nuclear plants aren't being built as much. The real figures show that 78.7% of the electrical power generated in the US in 2021 was from fossil fuels or nuclear. 20.1% of the electrical power generated in 2021 was from "renewables", with only 2.8% being solar and 9.2% being wind.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Ahh the main stat! Thank you friend! They can let us know when power from renewables is 85%

One solar farm alone covers 6 square miles, how many have been built, and how many are proposed to be built, as in using the $600 billion just given to "green" energy.

You can not even admit trees are destroyed in New England, for solar, literally called my a liar, yet I showed a google map of one solar farm in Rhode Island in a few seconds. How can I do that? I am a literal witness to the destruction. I have seen it from california to rhode island.
So windmills are gone.
How many trees were cut down for the ONE solar plant?
It's estimated we could power the whole country with one large solar plant in the Four Corner area of the SW taking a tiny peace of each of those states... and no more

If done properly we would SAVE money going renewable because as old Fossil driven ones expire we won't have to spend $1 Trillion to REPLACE them.
The "600 million" was based on decade old figures. Solar is 85% more efficient now.
and it did not include the cost of replacing obsolete Fossil plants at just as much money, but less ongoing cost/fuel for solar.

`

Last edited:
So windmills are gone.
It's estimated we could power the whole country with one large solar plant in the Four Corner area of the SW taking a tiny peace of each of those states... and no more

If done properly we would SAVE money going renewable because as old Fossil driven ones expire we won't have to spend $1 Trillion to REPLACE them.
The "600 million" was based on decade old figures. Solar is 85% more efficient now.
and it did not include the cost of replacing obsolete Fossil plants at just as much money, but less ongoing cost/fuel for solar.

`
Trees will indeed be cut down, you deny that?

BTW, I’m still waiting on how renewables are cheaper?

So windmills are gone.

`

Fossil fuels are produced by men and women who live in this country, work hard, and love their jobs.

Green energy products and solar cells in particular, are manufactured in China, using forced labor, child labor, and slavery.

Fossil fuels are produced by men and women who live in this country, work hard, and love their jobs.

Green energy products and solar cells in particular, are manufactured in China, using forced labor, child labor, and slavery.
He loves child laborers

I can't think of a better way to usher in the next glacial cycle other than widespread use of solar.

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA​

October 2020

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
The potential for solar is practically everywhere and it's never going to run out until the sun dies in half a billion years or so. We should be safe.

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA​

October 2020

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
I sent a proposal to President Biden suggesting that government and industry should work together on this to transform all those flat roofs in industrial, commercial and enterprise zones into solar factories. It would be a win-win for everyone.

I sent a proposal to President Biden suggesting that government and industry should work together on this to transform all those flat roofs in industrial, commercial and enterprise zones into solar factories. It would be a win-win for everyone.

How much would it cost?

lol.....nobody cares.

Watch what happens to Europe this winter :iyfyus.jpg: and energy prices in the UK, Germany and Spain in 2023. Solar energy will be as popular as a hot and stingy case of jock itch.:up:

Attachments

• 108173.jpg
    108173.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 20

Forum List

Back