US Presidents in your lifetime - rank them from best to worst

If his first 100 days are any indicator, Trump will be widely considered to be the worst modern President, even bumping Bush 43 from that spot
He could be The Second Coming and you would still say that. How about some objective thinking...?

The only thing that may act in Trumps favor will be that Bush43 fuck ups were of such a high order of magnitude....Giving up the 9-11 attacks, idiotic invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and the Great Bush Recession of 2008

While Trump is a much poorer leader than Bush, I think he may be hard pressed to screw up as badly

In my lifetime Best was Reagan and the worst was Carter neck and neck with Obama.

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).

* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)

* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.

* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000point increase in the DOW at 24 days.

* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!

* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reaganwhen the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.

* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.

* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist autrocities.

* Enforcing regulatory reform.

* Protecting Law enforcement.

* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.

* Rebuilding the military.

* Building a border wall.

* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.

* Approving pipelines.

* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.

* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.

* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. JFK
5. Clinton
6. LBJ
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

Lets look at the bottom four and why

12. Trump: Totally unsuited to be President...Morally, intellectually, ethically, experience
11. Bush 43: Gave up 9-11, invaded two countries, economic collapse
10. Carter: Il-suited to be president, rampant inflation, Iran hostage
9. Ford: Coming in after Nixon, he was afraid to use presidential powers

The only thing that may act in Trumps favor will be that Bush43 fuck ups were of such a high order of magnitude....Giving up the 9-11 attacks, idiotic invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and the Great Bush Recession of 2008

While Trump is a much poorer leader than Bush, I think he may be hard pressed to screw up as badly
I'm going to start to save your ridiculous anti Trump predictions so I can post them at a later time after he makes America great again.
His successes so far;
Illegal border crossings down 75%
Picked a great justice to replace Scalia
He is overturning every one of Obama's stupid economy crushing job killing executive orders
He beat Hillary into submission
The stock market is booming
Job creation is up big
The economy is humming right along
He has both Mexico and Canada calling him to renegotiate NAFTA
He stopped the job killing TTTP
He brought back the Keystone Pipeline
He by winning has stopped the Obmafacation of America once and for all

All of this in just 100 days, just think what he can do with 4 years.

in hindsite, invading Iraq does look like was a bad decision

BUT - we had EVERY reason to invade Afghanistan

and 911 was planned out & set up on Clinton's watch, if anything, WJC deserves to shoulder some blame for that

also - you do realize that Obama INITIATED more military actions than W Bush - right?

I mean, I don't care that you hate Bush or what your ideology is; but your reasoning is flawed, unfair & inconsistent on this

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. JFK
5. Clinton
6. LBJ
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

Lets look at the bottom four and why

12. Trump: Totally unsuited to be President...Morally, intellectually, ethically, experience
10. Carter: Il-suited to be president, rampant inflation, Iran hostage
9. Ford: Coming in after Nixon, he was afraid to use presidential powers
I still think the jury is out on Trump, although his efforts as described in my above post is very impressive.
I believe Bush, Carter and Ford were good people but some decisions were questionable, making them failures.

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. William Jefferson Clinton
3. George Herbert Walker Bush
4. Richard Milhous Nixon
5. Gerald Rudolph Ford
6. George Walker Bush
7. Lyndon Baines Johnson
8. James Earl Carter
9. Barrack Hussein Obama

Donald John Trump: Too early to tell, but so far so good. Only a snowflake would judge Trump at this point, though in their "tolerant" minds, he was considered a failure before he took office. You know it, and I know it too.

Last edited:
  1. Clinton
  2. Truman
  3. Kennedy
  4. Johnson
  5. Eisenhower
  6. Obama
  7. Reagan
  8. Bush Sr
  9. Trump
  10. Bush Jr

I'm going to start to save your ridiculous anti Trump predictions so I can post them at a later time after he makes America great again.
His successes so far;
Illegal border crossings down 75%
Picked a great justice to replace Scalia
He is overturning every one of Obama's stupid economy crushing job killing executive orders
He beat Hillary into submission
The stock market is booming
Job creation is up big
The economy is humming right along
He has both Mexico and Canada calling him to renegotiate NAFTA
He stopped the job killing TTTP
He brought back the Keystone Pipeline
He by winning has stopped the Obmafacation of America once and for all

All of this in just 100 days, just think what he can do with 4 years.

No progress on the wall, no progress in getting Mexico to pay for it
Muslim ban failed
Repeal and replace Obamacare failed
Reversed himself on NAFTA
Reversed himself on China sanctions
Reversed himself on NATO
Has done nothing to reduce the deficit
If you want to give Trump credit for the stock market, you have to give Obama credit for over 50% of the current market value.
Republicans had to change the rules to get Trumps SCOTUS confirmation

On top of all that, Trump is ruling under the cloud of an FBI investigation that can bring down his whole Presidency

Don't forget you folks that don't like W. His presidency gave birth to these two obstructionist anti American dirtbags.
images

upload_2017-4-28_10-37-57.jpeg

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
3. William Jefferson Clinton
4. George Herbert Walker Bush
5. Richard Milhous Nixon
6. Gerald Rudolph Ford
7. George Walker Bush
8. James Earl Carter
9. Barrack Hussein Obama

Donald John Trump: Too early to tell, but so far so good.

so, you're an "economy guy" 1st & foremost...

I know people that to this day hate LBJ & take solace that he is "rotting in hell" (quoting, because this is their words)

interesting list - thx :beer:

Reagan
Trump
Eisenhower
Truman
Nixon
Bush41
Bush43
Kennedy
Ford
Carter
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

The last 3 are interchangeable as they were all traitors.

and 911 was planned out & set up on Clinton's watch, if anything, WJC deserves to shoulder some blame for that

also - you do realize that Obama INITIATED more military actions than W Bush - right?

I mean, I don't care that you hate Bush or what your ideology is; but your reasoning is flawed, unfair & inconsistent on this

Invading Iraq was a total disaster which destabilized the whole region and led to 6000 US deaths
Invading Afghanistan seemed like a good idea at the time but was an overreach which has tied us up for 15 years in an unwinnable situation
Bush gave up the 9-11 attacks. He did not keep us safe. 3000 people died
Military actions are nebulous. They did not involve putting US soldiers in harms way. Obama avoided overreacting to Mideast instability

No progress on the wall, no progress in getting Mexico to pay for it
Muslim ban failed
Repeal and replace Obamacare failed
Reversed himself on NAFTA
Reversed himself on China sanctions
Reversed himself on NATO
Has done nothing to reduce the deficit
If you want to give Trump credit for the stock market, you have to give Obama credit for over 50% of the current market value.
Republicans had to change the rules to get Trumps SCOTUS confirmation

On top of all that, Trump is ruling under the cloud of an FBI investigation that can bring down his whole Presidency
Words mean things;
Saying NO progress on the wall is not true. Contractors are submitting estimates and surveys are being done as we speak
Repeal of Obamacare has not failed, it's being worked out in the house as we sit here
China is more important as an aid in dealing with Kim and the NK's at this time
He did not reverse himself on NATO in fact he has them agreeing to contribute more
Obama's stock market was not booming like it has since Trump started talking tax and regulation cuts
The GOP didn't change the rules to get their pick on the court, Reid changed the rules. We told him at the time to be careful the dems won't always be in charge. he just laughed. Kind of like how I'm laughing right now.

<<<<<See my smiling face

Invading Iraq was a total disaster which destabilized the whole region and led to 6000 US deaths
Invading Afghanistan seemed like a good idea at the time but was an overreach which has tied us up for 15 years in an unwinnable situation
Bush gave up the 9-11 attacks. He did not keep us safe. 3000 people died
Military actions are nebulous. They did not involve putting US soldiers in harms way. Obama avoided overreacting to Mideast instability

Incorrect. Cut and running destabilized the region. ILMAO at Bush didn't keep us safe because of 9-11. You're an idiot.

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
5. Richard Milhous Nixon
6. Gerald Rudolph Ford
7. George Walker Bush
8. James Earl Carter
9. Barrack Hussein Obama

I know people that to this day hate LBJ & take solace that he is "rotting in hell" (quoting, because this is their words)

LBJ was an enigma
Personally, a total asshole but he made historic progress in his domestic agenda passing the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights, Medicare, Great Society programs...quite a resume
Then there was Viet Nam....his decisions led to 60,000 deaths

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
5. Richard Milhous Nixon
6. Gerald Rudolph Ford
7. George Walker Bush
8. James Earl Carter
9. Barrack Hussein Obama

I take it back. LBJ earns to be somewhere in the neighborhood of Carter and Obama. I forgot he led us into Vietnam.

I'll just list the ones I was old enough to. Earlier ones didn't matter I wasn't paying attention.

1- Reagan
2- W
3- HW
4- Clinton
5- Carter
6- Obie

We will see where Trump ends up.

Forum List

Back