Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Still waiting on your "correct"number of dead Palestinians. With link provided of course.
Americans are in the solid majority for Israel. You are the one, with a reputable link, who must correctly identify the number of dead Palestinians.

The fact is, that on October 7, Hamas conducted a mass murder raid worthy of a nazi Einsatzgruppen.

No argument of this for that, tit for tat, is acceptable.

Hamas must die to the last commander and fighter.

Little story for you.

At IU, my son and some of his friends attended the protest. He is not anti Semitic. He said he personally did not see any such thing. Many of the protestors are Jewish themselves.
so your son was in Israel when Hamas killed the israeli's and took hostages and there was no violence? how does that happen?

Hamas is holding some civilian hostages but I suspect far fewer than is popularly believed.

So far I believe that Iran's demands haven't been extended to include the security of the Palestinian people.

Do you understand Iran's demands to be that too?
Encircling Mecca

Iran wants Shiite Syria to take over Israel, certainly not the Sunni Gazans. Iran also wants Jordan.

If the Jews had been driven out in 1948 or 1967, they wouldn't have been replaced by indigenous Arabs but by whatever country had the strongest military to defend it from all the other Arab countries.

The power to escalate hostilities appears to be transferred to Iran and away from the Zionist regime.
That's the important point that should have been acknowledge on page 1!

Let's address the notion on page50!

The power to escalate hostilities appears to be transferred to Iran and away from the Zionist regime.
That's the important point that should have been acknowledge on page 1!

Let's address the notion on page50!

October 7th. Nuff said

Encircling Mecca

Iran wants Shiite Syria to take over Israel, certainly not the Sunni Gazans. Iran also wants Jordan.

If the Jews had been driven out in 1948 or 1967, they wouldn't have been replaced by indigenous Arabs but by whatever country had the strongest military to defend it from all the other Arab countries.
The 'Jews' are not applicable.
When you're ready for a relevant discussion with me, take a number.

The evil Zionist regime is involved in a genocide against the Palestinian civilian population. ref. the ICC and the ICJ.

Forum List

Back