2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Wrong my LA Fitness is a multi Tenant 4 story office building. There is 1 elevator lobby and 10 other tenants. Across the street is a small retail building with a Boost Mobile, Subway and Burger King. It knows which one I go into. Same addresses for both buildings.
You would be surprised how it derives what business you visited other than location.

GPS will put you in the proximity of that building. The amount of time is a factor. Do you wear a smartwatch? Do you have emails from LA Fitness? Dou you post about it on social media? Is the address in your contacts?
See where I'm going with this?

GPS can't locate you precisely inside a building. Can't locate precisely what floor you are on. I've sat on a beach and GPS shows me 10m above sea level...

Wrong my LA Fitness is a multi Tenant 4 story office building. There is 1 elevator lobby and 10 other tenants. Across the street is a small retail building with a Boost Mobile, Subway and Burger King. It knows which one I go into. Same addresses for both buildings.
so you live in LA?

check this out,the left finally admit the election was stolen.:abgg2q.jpg:

The America hating trump hating paid shills here that have all penetrated this site can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

You know it's working because lefty is totally preoccupied with discrediting it.

Lefty never wastes time and energy on things that don't matter and THIS IS MATTERING in a big way! The purpose of the movie is not to change minds... no one will change their mind. But those who already thought there was probably a steal are being solidified and will definitely not change their minds to the other way of thinking now and that is a pretty big accomplishment. The greatest flattery to the movie is the fact that the fact checkers have taken up the cause. These organizations are better known as professional liars, re-liars and re-re-liars to anyone who knows better now.

Nothing could convince me more that the movie is dead on than the fact that the fact checkers is have decided to pay attention to it.

Jo
The only damage done by 2000 Mules was done to your side of the aisle. You're a smart guy. How in the hell did you get taken in by that bullshit?

2000 Mules CONVINCED me that there was election fraud, when:

A) I didn't care before and never looked into it.
B) I voted for Biden.

No one in their right mind can argue against the facts presented in 2000 mules. PERIOD.
Except, you know, the courts and the judges and stuff.

I suspect you are a smart guy too, so tell me why you believe the 2000 Mules film is bullshit.

Because it is the most ridiculous theory ever proposed.
Cell phone records place you in the vicinity of a drop box.

That means you must be dropping off fake ballots

How gullible are you guys?

Approximately the same reason I think bigfoot isn't real.

They did a movie on that too.

That is a horseshit answer and I think you know it. What you are actually saying is that I have no legitimate reasons to believe the 2000 Mules movie was BS so I'll refer to a bigfoot movie that is crap and claim that means the 2000 Mules is too.

That is a horseshit answer and I think you know it.
It's a horseshit question.
What you are actually saying is that I have no legitimate reasons to believe the 2000 Mules movie was BS so I'll refer to a bigfoot movie that is crap and claim that means the 2000 Mules is too.
What I'm actually saying is that I have no reason to believe the 2000 Mules movie is legitimate.

Except, you know, the courts and the judges and stuff.

So far as I know, the 2000 Mules movie was never proved either way in a court of law to be true. Or not. Which essentially means it raised questions about the validity of the 2000 election that went unanswered to this day and most likely never will be to the satisfaction of just about everybody on one side of the issue and the other. For some on either side, they will never be convinced that their pov was wrong.

Because it is the most ridiculous theory ever proposed.
Cell phone records place you in the vicinity of a drop box.

That means you must be dropping off fake ballots

How gullible are you guys?

Not as gullible as you guys for not acknowledging the possibility that some election fraud might have occurred. I think most people accept that possibility, but then the question becomes was it enough to change the results? The 2000 Mules movie posits that the possibility does exist, but proves nothing. IMHO, it's like the projections and forecast of imminent disaster due to climate change, which is entirely built on computer models that arrive at conclusions that are dependent on the data entered and the programs' algorithms. Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's partly right and wrong to some degree.

But I gotta say, when I see videos of the same person in the same car stuffing different ballot boxes with a bunch of ballots at 2 am, it does give me some food for thought. And these are gov't surveillance videos.

So far as I know, the 2000 Mules movie was never proved either way in a court of law to be true. Or not. Which essentially means it raised questions about the validity of the 2000 election that went unanswered to this day and most likely never will be to the satisfaction of just about everybody on one side of the issue and the other. For some on either side, they will never be convinced that their pov was wrong.
Right. It's just another "sides" thing. The truth is irrelevant. I can't care.

I'm not interested in a hyped up movie stroking the conspiracy theory people. If they had enough evidence, they would be winning court cases. They're not.

NONE of which affected the outcome of the election
ALL of which affected the outcome. And, proof was presented, the Court agreed, and DID NOTHING!

That is the very definition of Official Corruption.

Your problem is the people are waking up, and aren't buying your lies any longer.

Forum List

Back