US Presidents in your lifetime - rank them from best to worst

Who is number 3?

take a step back, I did not hammer you for where you rank Reagan, I am han\mmering you for your inconsistency

I can even understand Ike at #1 for people in your age bracket

But Obama sandwiched between Ike & Ronnie?

total opposite sides of the coin

makes

no

sense

I am not being inconsistent. I have both Obama AND Reagan rated highly despite their debt. I consider other factors in my ratings
I rate President on what they were given, what they left and what their lasting legacy was

Inconsistent would be a mild term in your case. You're just plain ignorant.

Explain why?
Am I being ignorant when two of my top three Presidents are Republicans?

Ronnie??? Where is he? I'm gonna guess between Slick & Gerry
Correction (note the missing 11 in the original - one too many edits on my part...

1. Donald J. Trump
2. Jimmah Abduhl Carter
3. Richard Nixon
4. George W. Bush
5. George H.W. Bush
6. Gerald Ford
7. Bubba Clinton
8. Harry Truman
9. Barack Obama
10. Jack Kennedy
11. Ronnie Raygun
12. Lyndon Baines Johnson
13. Dwight D. Eisenhower
and having Ike & LBJ at the top from the same person is super confusing...
Confusing?

Not to a Centrist-Independent...

Ike at the top because he ended a war and concentrated on infrastructure and was tough on Illegal Aliens and bitch-slapped the Brits and French over Suez and because he warned us of the Military-Industrial Complex and because he kept us strong without getting into shooting wars and because he was a Great General of WWII.

LBJ near the top because he held the country together after the JFK shooting and managed to shake-off his Old South roots enough to float the Civil Rights Act and because he tried to contain Communism and then decided to do the honorable thing and step aside once it became clear that his strategy did not enjoy the confidence of The People.

Forum List

Back