Darwin destroyed in new book

So to recap your false claims, the evidence for evolutionary biology has been confirmed. You choose to ignore the vast evidence for evolutionary processes and change over time in biological organisms. You wish to somehow denigrate the conceptual and factual status of biological evolution, and yet can not do so using denial and sidestepping.
This thread is about Darwinian evolution, not evolution in general.
The fact is, common descent predicts a pattern of nested hierarchy , or groups within groups. Consistent with the prediction, we see those arrangement in unique, consistent, well-defined hierarchies, the so-called tree of life. Fossil animals fit in the same hierarchical tree of life. We find cases of transitional forms in the fossil record.
I did not dispute the common descent idea. I’m merely asked for some details about it. I don’t know why that seems to frighten and anger people.

I’ll try again:

Did all life on earth descend from a single common ancestor or from several common ancestors? Provide evidence for either idea. I don’t know is a completely acceptable answer here.

Describe the process by which the single, or the several common ancestors evolved from nonliving material?

This thread is about Darwinian evolution, not evolution in general.

I did not dispute the common descent idea. I’m merely asked for some details about it. I don’t know why that seems to frighten and anger people.

I’ll try again:

Did all life on earth descend from a single common ancestor or from several common ancestors? Provide evidence for either idea. I don’t know is a completely acceptable answer here.

Describe the process by which the single, or the several common ancestors evolved from nonliving material?
It seems you don't understand that Darwin set forth a framework of methodology for biological evolution.

Identify for us the differences in "Darwinian evolution not evolution in general.". That literally makes no sense.

All life shows similar patterns of basic unity in the mechanisms of replication, metabolism and heritability. Distribution of species across the planet is consistent with their evolutionary and biological history. Marsupials are largely limited to the Australian continent. Continental drift and the isolation as a result explain the exceptions. Isloated islands will have groups of species that are very diverse in adaptive behavior and general appearance but are closely related in terms of their genetics.

I'll try again. Abiogenesis is not evolutionary biology. Further,

Lets see the creationers present their “General Theory of Supernatural Creation”, present the evidence for their gods and we can compare theories for supporting evidence.

Forum List

Back