2000 mules continues to do real damage.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
You know it's working because lefty is totally preoccupied with discrediting it.

Lefty never wastes time and energy on things that don't matter and THIS IS MATTERING in a big way! The purpose of the movie is not to change minds... no one will change their mind. But those who already thought there was probably a steal are being solidified and will definitely not change their minds to the other way of thinking now and that is a pretty big accomplishment. The greatest flattery to the movie is the fact that the fact checkers have taken up the cause. These organizations are better known as professional liars, re-liars and re-re-liars to anyone who knows better now.

Nothing could convince me more that the movie is dead on than the fact that the fact checkers is have decided to pay attention to it.

Jo

You know it's working because lefty is totally preoccupied with discrediting it.

Lefty never wastes time and energy on things that don't matter and THIS IS MATTERING in a big way! The purpose of the movie is not to change minds... no one will change their mind. But those who already thought there was probably a steal are being solidified and will definitely not change their minds to the other way of thinking now and that is a pretty big accomplishment. The greatest flattery to the movie is the fact that the fact checkers have taken up the cause. These organizations are better known as professional liars, re-liars and re-re-liars to anyone who knows better now.

Nothing could convince me more that the movie is dead on than the fact that the fact checkers is have decided to pay attention to it.

Jo
Yes, it is working for many and could convince some on the left that the election was stolen from Trump.

A clever person like you should know to be careful of what you wish for!

Mules.jpg

Yes, it is working for many and could convince some on the left that the election was stolen from Trump.

A clever person like you should know to be careful of what you wish for!
We supposed to believe our own lying eyes and ears, or a dullard snow Meskin who doesn't know his elbow from his asshole?

Last edited:
When they take that same "evidence" to a court of law and get some convictions, let me know.

Till then it is just another movie telling people what they want to hear
When the courts take the case let me know.

The evidence is OVER WHELMINGLY obvious to the point where you have leftist fucks saying "Well maybe that guy at 28 different drop boxes ON CAMERA was delivering votes for his family members at 3:58am."

Seriously.

Fuck off.

When they take that same "evidence" to a court of law and get some convictions, let me know.

Till then it is just another movie telling people what they want to hear
They did just that in Wisconsin, and their Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Trump evidence.

Why do you useful idiot assholes always ignore this fact?

They did just that in Wisconsin, and their Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Trump evidence.

Why do you useful idiot assholes always ignore this fact?

My guess is because they are partisan whores.

And idiots.

Jo
LOL. 2000 Morons. A movie from a convicted campaign finance fraud!!!

Only in America can a guy make money selling rubes bull shit!!! What a country!!!

Forum List

Back