US Presidents in your lifetime - rank them from best to worst

Bush41 was the worst president of the 20th century. Bailed out of his bomber over the Pacific leaving 3 crewmen behind to perish. Suckered Saddam into Kuwait, sending bin-Laden into orbit, getting us 9/11 and into 2 wars we're still fighting. Looked at his watch during a debate with Clinturd, giving the public the perception he had better things to do than talk to us.....and gave the WH to Willy Jeff, the most prolific traitor this nation has ever known.
America's Funeral March: "Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place"

No problem with the capital treason of getting his sissyboy sons out of having to fight the Communists, his class's worst enemy? The Preppies better start joining the military and learning how to fight, because the next big war is going to be against them.

Best to worst:

I'm going to wait on Trump

Reagan
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Nixon
Bush Sr
Clinton
Bush Jr
LBJ
Ford
Obama
Carter

I like the part where "Obama ran a 10T deficit because he inherited a poor economy".....................Yet Reagan didn't run a 1T deficit because he inherited a poor economy? Choose one:

A. Clear stupidity.
B. Clear ignorance.
C. Clear bias.
D. All of the above.

More fun: The reason we run on deficits is Reagan's fault. Clinton operated under a "surplus". Choose one:

A. WTF?
B. WTF?
C. WTF?
D. All of the above.

Best to worst

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Ford
Bush Sr.
Reagan
Bush Jr.
Nixon
Trump

That's the about same ranking they had economically, and a reverse ranking of their criminality. Republican presidents always tank the economy and explode deficits, and their administrations are always festering with corruption.

Strangely, the Republican base loves them for that incompetence and criminality. I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves if their leaders are even sadder specimens of humanity than they are.
You need help!

I like the part where "Obama ran a 10T deficit because he inherited a poor economy".....................Yet Reagan didn't run a 1T deficit because he inherited a poor economy? Choose one:

A. Clear stupidity.
B. Clear ignorance.
C. Clear bias.
D. All of the above.

More fun: The reason we run on deficits is Reagan's fault. Clinton operated under a "surplus". Choose one:

A. WTF?
B. WTF?
C. WTF?
D. All of the above.

It is 100% about SPENDING

SPENDING went way way up under W and O. That is what has transformed us from a booming economy, a surplus, and a $5 trillion dollar debt to the job losing companies fleeing trillion dollar deficit $20 trillion in debt disaster we inherit today.

Had W been a fiscal conservative and a patriotic American, we'd still have a budget surplus because the Prince of Preferences, O, would never have won.

Only a snowflake wouldn't pencil Reagan in as #1. He led us into our most powerful state, improved relations abroad and ended the cold war. Reagan was a GREAT leader. "Oh but Iran-Contra".............Give me a break. If that's all you got it's snowing.

Reagans greatest accomplishment is how he handled the fall of the Soviet Union. He also did much for the morale of the country
Economically, he slashed taxes to a rate where we could no longer balance a budget. He borrowed money to prop up his recovery.

Cough.............How did you come to the conclusion Reagan's 1T debt is why Obama has a 10T debt? Are you saying all POUS since Reagan are weak to make adjustments, because that's the only logical conclusion. You're PROJECTING, blaming the dead guy.

For anyone not cause and effect challenged, Reagan set the tone for prosper, which is why Clinton was able to raise taxes on the wealthy. Course Clinton's "balanced budget" was a lie, still believed by Libs. to this day. Clinton inherited Reagan's economy, he had the benefit of the tech. explosion, and changed the books so it would appear to snowflakes the budget was in balance.

Reagans idiotic tax structure led to a culture of deficit spending that future President could not get out of
Budget deficits were rarely run prior to Reagan (except to pay for WWII)
After the Reagan Revolution......deficits became the norm

Clinton ran a surplus
Even Bush acknowledged it when he used it as a justification for tax cuts

ILMAO at Clinton ran a surplus. Even if he did you contradicted your original point. Seriously, your message is BS, projection, weakness, bias, confusion and contrary. Pull your head out of your ass.

Even Bush said he had a budget surplus
Are you saying Bush lied to Congress?

Who is number 3?

take a step back, I did not hammer you for where you rank Reagan, I am han\mmering you for your inconsistency

I can even understand Ike at #1 for people in your age bracket

But Obama sandwiched between Ike & Ronnie?

total opposite sides of the coin

makes

no

sense

W lied???

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Even socializing senior drugs as a "coinswerrvvitive..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged."

W lied to socialize senior drugs and flood our high schools with taxpayer funded pills - what a great truthful "coinswervvitivve.." he wuz

11. Bush 43: Gave up 9-11, invaded two countries, economic collapse

BUT - we had EVERY reason to invade Afghanistan

and 911 was planned out & set up on Clinton's watch, if anything, WJC deserves to shoulder some blame for that
Appointment in Samarra

Revisionists expect people to have poor memories. Every time Clinton did anything against terrorism, which was more than Reagan and George I ever did, the ignorant partisans squawked, "Wag the Dog!" Then when George II and Darth Evader took over, all anti-terrorist initiatives were canceled. The formerly pro-Nazi WASP thought it was all a "Jew problem" and wanted to restart the Cold War instead. Why would he have appointed a narrow Russian expert like NeoCondi Rice if that wasn't his main focus before he was taken totally by surprise on September 11?

The HeirGuardsman occupied Afghanistan solely as a hostile outpost against Russia. All other reasons are spurious.

Who is number 3?

take a step back, I did not hammer you for where you rank Reagan, I am han\mmering you for your inconsistency

makes

no

sense

I am not being inconsistent. I have both Obama AND Reagan rated highly despite their debt. I consider other factors in my ratings
I rate Presidents on what they were given, what they left and what their lasting legacy was

Last edited:
The HeirGuardsman occupied Afghanistan solely as a hostile outpost against Russia. .

????

No, the little Traitor W won the support of the AIPAC lobby by promising to take out Iraq, Iran, and Afghan to appease his Zionist masters. His plan came unraveled when HW Bush informed his royal subhuman-ness that to start a war with Iran from Iraq would be to wage war against Iran and the 60% of Iraq we "liberated," the Shias, who would side with Shia Iran....

But his royal subhuman-ness never even read up on Iraq and didn't know Sunni from Shia, just "the Iraqi people" was enough... for fellow church going sub humans to parrot.

Who is number 3?

makes

no

sense

I am not being inconsistent. I have both Obama AND Reagan rated highly despite their debt. I consider other factors in my ratings
I rate President on what they were given, what they left and what their lasting legacy was

Inconsistent would be a mild term in your case. You're just plain ignorant.

Forum List

Back